Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Rainx (or something similar) the rear window and then all water will run off anyway I thought I'd miss mine, but I did mine almost 2 years ago and I've not missed it
  2. There would DEFF be a minimum order, probably of around 100 metres, they'd have to develop that colour too. I think it would cost a FORTUNE for them to do a one off colour. It would be far cheaper to go down the respray route Edit: make that 300 metres... http://www.hexis.co.uk/academy/Hexis/Colour_Matching_2.html
  3. I've seen varying gloss pearlescent white vinyls, if you pop down to a vinyl wrapping company and ask to look at their range of available wraps most places normally have a sample book provided by the manufacturer for each colour they can get. 3M and Hexis do some pretty trick colours now.
  4. Just wanted to explain my like! I'm not liking that you are colour blind! Just the comment made me laugh! I shall stop digging now!
  5. Aaaahhhh. Assasins Creed Evo!
  6. If that was mine, I'd ditch the reserve from the add and skip all the way to the bank with some chumps £8100!
  7. It's funny, I never used to either and then I thought about how many saxo owners etc paint their callipers red and stick brembo decals on their cars and decided that they were staying the original colour for authenticity
  8. the red stripe stops the alloy from looking like you have steelies on. Makes the alloy look bigger in the pic as you can see where the tyre stops and the rim starts. Not a fan of the red calliper though.
  9. AliveBoy

    Harness bar

    Temporary measure, I have my harnesses wrapped around the rear strut brace, proper FIA approved method of folding them and it works fine. Just depends if you want all of the plastic removed from the strut or not.
  10. With a dealer an upfront price will be a "quotation for listed work" or something similar. If they so much as fart inside your cars work bay they will charge you for it.
  11. In my opinion, no way! It's nice enough, not a fan of the wheels and 60mm spacers, wow!
  12. What condition is the rear bumper in? And the bonnet?
  13. They're used with about 68,000 on them, in good nic. I get home shortly before 6, so will grab some pics when I'm in.
  14. Might be worthwhile in fairness, people ALWAYS get track wheels nicked. If they are in some dogey colour and easily identifiable you're less likely to lose yours. Wheels getting stolen? Haven't heard of this..... Fairly frequently theres threads popping up on various forums on it, if you're out on track and a set of wheels are left unattended they are easy pickings. You see quite a few people with bike locks connecting them all to make them more secure now.
  15. I've got some standard springs if you are interested in them? I can post pics tonight.
  16. Might be worthwhile in fairness, people ALWAYS get track wheels nicked. If they are in some dogey colour and easily identifiable you're less likely to lose yours.
  17. Asshale parking... Interesting... Might have to get me some chalk!
  18. Gun Metal . . . thats a bit like silver, but slightly darker isn't it Nah, its those still in primer they forgot to paint :stir: All of my friends have these great pictures with everything in grey-scale but their car in colour. I don't as my car looks no different in colour or grey scale except for the lights etc! GM is a tad boring sometimes, shines up great though.
  19. Love a big wing and I was thinking of doing a black top too! Very interesting!
  20. Wheres the "Just a nosey bastard" button?
  21. I've got these, they work pretty well and over long distances too. http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Reason for edit: Some idiot forgot the link
  22. Sexy name. I like, a lot. (My name is Matt too by the way )
  23. TRIP COMPUTER - standard ADJUSTABLE STEERING COLUMN - standard MULTI AIRBAGS - standard TRACTION CONTROL - standard (UK) BREMBO BRAKES - standard (UK) HEADLIGHT WASHERS - standard (UK with xenon's) ELEC WINDOWS/MIRRORS - standard FOLDING MIRRORS - standard 3 month Warranty included - considering they are a trader, that is a legal requirement anyway
×
×
  • Create New...