Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I don't think it would be too dangerous except for the headroom issue and fitting the top of the seatbelt in. When all the gumph gets pulled out of the back of a 350 you can see the dips in the chassis where the G35/V35 seats would go. The strut brace looks like the seats are fitted to it in those pictures. If you look at the through the rear window pic you can see the tops of the seats tight against the struts.
  2. how much for the discs?
  3. How much are these going for guys? I might be after one too lol
  4. I worked at Mercedes-Benz World for 2 years, and if someone went to buy an SLR, whilst the pre test drive deposit was clearing they were taken out in a C63 for a professional track driver to assess their driving ability. If they bought the car and it was deemed to be too much car for them they were given complimentary track experiences to help them drive the car safely whilst they waited for delivery, It all stemmed from a boxer who bought an SLR and ploughed through a load of people at a pedestrian crossing. Maybe more manufacturers need to help their best clients, it will probably keep them alive long enough to buy a second car too! Edit: tidying up poor wording
  5. That's weird... I literally just closed a thread on DW with this video in it Back on point, what an utter idiot, when you mess up the first attempt at being cool, you stop and drive sensibly! I feel sorry for the bystanders.
  6. Got a picture of the scrape? Body parts for the 350's are really expensive, so it could be cheaper to look at the cost of smart repair.
  7. AliveBoy

    Trial fit

    De wiper the rear and you'll be laughing
  8. AliveBoy

    UK Road Tunnels

    People complain at reposts. Other people complain about people actually using the search function. It's a no win Edit: to de autocorrect the post!
  9. AliveBoy

    Trial fit

    Love it
  10. I agree hence my new business venture went no further, wonder how this chap insures his paying customers, probably not at all?? Probably with a "if we get pulled, you're my daughter and you aren't paying me right?"
  11. I believe that if you have an accident, you'll be screwed as you effectively have no insurance at all
  12. One thing I'd check, is the regulations for their wings, it may well be that they have specified wing dimensions. In DTM for example, all of the cars use the same wing regardless of the car manufacturer. It also depends what you want to use the car for and diffuser/flat floor/ canards etc you have to complement it. And before anyone asks, I got mine because I love the look of them
  13. The tread on those tyres is awesome!
  14. Commenting purely to be able to find the thread tomorrow
  15. None available atm, I tried to buy one not too long ago. Theres four on ebay for £3450 though...
  16. how much do these go for dedman? ps that's the worst pic! I believe that it was filmed using a house brick I got mine off fleabay for £70, it was sold to me as a tenzo r fibreglass wing and was a funny graphite colour. When I rubbed it down I found real carbon underneath and no fibreglass under the carbon! It's so light and thin layers that you can see light come through the weave if you put a torch on the top and look from the underside. No idea where you'd get a new one from though
  17. This is a screen grab from a drifty video I was in. My spoiler is a Tenzo r carbon one which by the way the smoke is coming off my car seems to do a fairly good job of working! I did notice that the car feels more planted at the rear with it on, but that could just be a placebo effect. Edit: sorry for the tiny size of the pic. Click on it to make it bigger
  18. Standard diameter 677.7mm, new diameter 653.2mm. I've worked the difference out to be 3.61517% which is my own calculation so may well be wrong
  19. Standard New Speedo error 0% 3.75% Reading at 30mph 30mph 31.13mph Reading at 60mph 60mph 62.25mph Ride height gain 0mm -12.25mm Arch gap loss 0mm -12.25mm Courtesy of willtheyfit.com
  20. Alloys are great, thanks very much. Good to meet you
  21. AliveBoy

    Headlights

    Op is opening poster I believe
  22. AliveBoy

    Headlights

    You bet, mental money for some of the Z parts. Give Nissan a call, I've heard that they aren't quite as generous as ZMANALEX
  23. This page? https://www.facebook.com/pages/RT-Performance/374627079254909?fref=ts Is that special offer going to be only for when you combine the lot? I have a bumper in primer which I'm interested in having done.
  24. I have a passenger side pre-facelift light in the garage if its any good to you? cheap cheap Ideally I'd like both, not because I need them, just so that when the inevitable drifting prang happens I don't have to buy parts at a premium as I'll have them sat at home already. How much is cheap cheap?
×
×
  • Create New...