Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Heard many good things about you sir
  2. God bless Tanner foust! ManCrush.com
  3. You can use £1 coins, which would really defeat the point of it I guess! "Coins are legal tender throughout the United Kingdom for the following amount: £5 (Crown) - for any amount £2 - for any amount £1 - for any amount 50p - for any amount not exceeding £10 25p (Crown) - for any amount not exceeding £10 20p - for any amount not exceeding £10 10p - for any amount not exceeding £5 5p - for any amount not exceeding £5 2p - for any amount not exceeding 20p 1p - for any amount not exceeding 20p" Taken from: http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/policies-and-guidelines/legal-tender-guidelines
  4. Look like it, looks like tinting film though instead of that horrible spray stuff. depends how u spray it I had my rear lights profesionally spray tinted at bodyshop - and i think they look mint lol Exactly, not some billy at home with a rattle can I hate it when you see somewhere with lights that are all different shades and runs where they home jobbed it.
  5. Look like it, looks like tinting film though instead of that horrible spray stuff.
  6. Courtesy of google, I'm sure I've seen the car on here though...
  7. Well that's hard to read
  8. HKS always is expensive, they're one of the best, so it "kinda" makes sense. Tarmac has some awesome exhausts for sale, the invidia systems always seem to go down well.
  9. Told you they're good didn't I
  10. Oi oi!
  11. Because 18's look so great on a Jetta....
  12. Will be really interested to see the twin turbo being done.
  13. ahhhh, sounds like life!
  14. I suppose it also depends on the quality of your bumper a cheaper copy might not have the same tabs etc on it.
  15. AliveBoy

    Wheel nuts

    Had the same nuts and the thread on them came off from being done and undone so much, and yep, they went rusty too! I use the standard nissan ones again, they can go on and off as much as I want and they are deff strong.
  16. It's the first car forum I've been a member of which has one, generally all members will be over 16 at least. On driftworks there's a filter to stop the words "epic" and "stanced" being used, epic is changed to mediocre and stanced to lalalalalalalalala they are good (and highly amusing) word filters.
  17. Just testing: S****horpe. Thanks for the reply's
  18. I had japspeed decats, standard y pipe with a standard mid pipe with the mid box removed and then the standard back box, it sounded pretty nice, until I swapped it for a K2 box and then it sounded a bit naff
  19. Hi Guys, This is a query more than a suggestion and apologies in advance if me quoting bad words offends anyone Why is it that the swear filter is active on the forum when the homepage of said forum has fu**ing written on it in the youtube video preview? And you can't say sh*t, but you can say bullshit? I know I may be being pedantic, but it all confuses me as the main homepage would convey more of a first impression to new users than a random user who's not a member of staff using a bad word in a post. I know as with anything it's all in the context of usage, but seems a bit like double standards? Thanks, Matt
  20. I'd say its only about 10% of that ship missing, large amount of water damage though... (too soon?!) One careful owner? Technically that wouldn't be lying! I'm sure the owners were very careful with the ship. It was the idiot captain who caused the issue!
  21. Not yet mate, I will have to do one soon This is my car: http://www.350z-uk.c...d/#entry1120553 Hurry up and start building, then I can buy more stuff off you
  22. AliveBoy

    2014 Calendar

    Might have to belt some in
  23. I'd say its only about 10% of that ship missing, large amount of water damage though... (too soon?!)
  24. I think he has MOAAAAR plans than just the supercharger
  25. If you're going that far for lightening just fill them with helium! Or hydrogen, it's even lighter again. Wouldn't want to clip a kerb though! Lets go hydrogen inside the tyres (which are made of a red phosphorous and powdered glass mix inlaid into the tread for grip) mounted to a magnesium wheel. Explosive!
×
×
  • Create New...