Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I think that there was a tiny bit of photo shop in there somewhere, I mean, everyone knows that a bear can't juggle!
  2. What year is your car? Guessing it's pre facelift as you mention the switches daft place. There some bolts holding the console in, if you remove them all using a guide which is somewhere on the forum, you can lift it up and flip it over to reveal the workings of the switch, you can then either reposition it, or wire in the new switch
  3. Welcome! If you need any Zed advice, this is 100% the place, and if you need any tax advice I work for a tax company specialising in expats, so I can help on that side of things too Would you be looking for standard, slightly modified or heavily modified? With £10k you can get a lot of very lovely Z to enjoy
  4. I'm in Woking with an OBD reader if you wanted to pop up/down/across/whatever direction it is! Thanks for the offer, really appreciate it. Will let you know when is good although away this weekend so probably the following week if you're free I'm free next week except for Tuesday I believe, I'll check with "the boss" tonight though
  5. One of my Japspeed ones snapped, it was the passenger side one and it tore straight in half where it flares out for the silencing, in fairness, when I phoned them about it they did say they'd never had THAT problem before, but that was nearly 3 years ago, so they may have sorted or ignored it....
  6. You wouldnt of seen me I was in the work van. Your car looked good He wouldn't have seen you anyway... He sits too low in his noisy sports car
  7. You realise top gear isn't gospel truth right? They use poetic license to make stuff "interesting". Tesla tried to sue Top Gear in 2011 for misrepresenting its roadster on the programme and faking breakdowns. As with a petrol engined car, spanking it round a track will use the power (fuel) far quicker than how you normally drive a car, it's all relative.
  8. I'm in Woking with an OBD reader if you wanted to pop up/down/across/whatever direction it is!
  9. It was a shame they didn't show the good friends they were off the track, that was my only complaint really.
  10. Indeedy so! Was really good condition too. It was being polished with meguiars and mine was being cleaned with Shining Monkey quick detailer and I was shocked at how much more depth there was to my paint once the shining Monkey product had been used and how much less product had to be used in comparison.
  11. Yeah, he drives the life out of it, really nice guy and the cappo has proved to be pretty reliable so far!
  12. Ahh missed that one. ah well I couldn't care less if it's been posted 4 times, I just wanted to use the smiley
  13. You may not get a warning point, but you can make people dislike you by doing things like this: Won? you have to what? Add them too if your naughty does what?
  14. Some of mine from the last weekend of September
  15. rtbiscuit posted this a few weeks ago. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76329-is-this-the-new-gangnam-style
  16. Truly awesome film. Loved the bit at the end (I won't say what as not to ruin), it genuinely gave me goosebumps. And as for Olivia Wilde, she could steal anything from me haha! I've loved her since she was in [H]ouse, but Chris Hemsworth is just effortlessly cool!
  17. One behind the passenger seat and one on the roof.
  18. I got 9 on/in mine. 4 is easy, one in the spare wheel well, one in front of the strut brace almost in between the front seats. One behind the passenger seat and one on the passenger seat standing up. I've done that probably 10 times and never had any issues or marks left from the tyres. You can then get a trolley jack in its box on top of the one in the wheel well and a tool kit, spare oil, drinking water blocks of wood etc in there too
  19. What he said. The MOT tests up until 2012 were purely on emmisions, so you could ditch your cat and take a (slim) chance that it would still pass. However after 2012 they change the rules that if your car came with a cat, it has to have a cat in order to pass the MOT. In reality im not sure how MOT inspectors check this, as from the outside how do they know whether a cat has anything inside it. I know people who "decat" their car by smashing the core out of their OEM cats, they are also talking about making it an MOT failure to have the ECU modified, however as you say above, for your average MOT tester, its going to be impossible to check!
  20. Call me gullible, but it looks genuine. I'll be very interested to see how this develops. Well I'd say it is too, a lot of companies have staff specifically for social media, and I'd guess, this especially for a motoring organisation, would count as social media in my book.
  21. Hello, this is something that we would like to address. Please email the details to chat@theaa.com including your full name, membership number and address with Reference FOR52684. Kind Regards, The AA Well that's surprising! If this is genuine, I'm highly impressed!
  22. Don't think I've heard the vortech so it wouldn't be fair for me to comment
  23. That's true, I guess swapping back for MOT's isn't too hard. Easier than building a frame to hold the indicators to the body like I was planning on doing
  24. Id be interested too actually, maybe we could enquire about 4/5 sets coming over at once. It would mean if I lost my rear bumper drifting I wouldn't lose my indicators too
×
×
  • Create New...