Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Thats lovely, like that a lot!
  2. I've seen issues in the states on fitting a wheel and removing the cruise unit. If I have to I'll try and re wire it round to somewhere else.
  3. Has to be vertical for the old school cool look
  4. Thread revival time! Did this work? Looking at fitting my aftermarket steering wheel tonight
  5. Just be careful, Santa Pod are cancelling any tickets they see up for sale, obviously they need details of the people or tickets to do it, so just watch out
  6. If you're going to go white leather make sure you get some nice covers to protect it for day to day use. If the steering wheel is done in white too keep cling film on it for day to day to stop it going grey where your hands go too White and orange go nicely, white interior? I genuinely have no idea, maybe nip to a tailors and get some white leather next to the paint to see?
  7. AliveBoy

    headlight tint

    I can't imagine it would, it's not going to change the expansion properties of the plastic much, the vinyl would suffer from extreme heat way before the headlight plastic would anyway.
  8. and so it begins i ordered a stubby aerial off ebay but the fitting wasn't flush so i'm gonna return it. also had a look at doing the LED sidelights but the weather beat me! Contact Tarmac
  9. Here you go http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paul-Walker-Tribute-Ticket-/121237860346?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item1c3a56effa
  10. I can see it on my desktop but not anything else. This better?
  11. Thats interesting to know, so are colours other than red and blue ok to have on while driving? to do it legally front bar must display white side bars must display amber and rear must display red And not flash
  12. If you can get 1, YES only ONE!!!! of these spoilers (or something similar) in I'll dry hump you for eturnity It's made by webersports and they won't ship to the UK from either Japan or the US
  13. Aren't APR ones like $1700?
  14. Thats interesting to know, so are colours other than red and blue ok to have on while driving? It's quite difficult I think, you can't have white light visible from the rear whilst driving forwards. Green is reserved for on call doctors and yellow is only when travelling under a certain speed. Purple could look like blue and orange could look like red or yellow.
  15. This or this
  16. So that's 5 people who would potentially be interested Not one person at work or home would approve...Deffo need to start looking at rear and front bumpers to suit the BIG WING! who drives it? ME Then do what the hell you want with it The other half and I have an agreement that so long as her seat has the ability to be heated I can do whatever I like to the car... winner
  17. So I'm not the only one I'll drink but not very often. As you said rather drive, or have the option to drive when the time comes. I've never really found an alcoholic drink I like the taste of, the only ones I don't mind are cocktails which taste like fruit juice, so I'd rather just drink fruit juice or coke
  18. So that's 5 people who would potentially be interested
  19. AliveBoy

    canards

    Some of them in the states have a bit which goes into the reflector hole to keep it looking ok. Love a bit of canard action, looks best on the V2 bumper though
  20. AliveBoy

    Oh Deer!!!

    Hit a pheasant once, smashed the grille in but nothing else. Turning up for day 1 work experience with an Audi A4 covered in feathers and blood took some explaining though haha.
  21. I don't drink, I love my driving too much. When everyone else is out getting bladdered and fighting each other is the best time to go for a nice drive. It doesn't even have to be spirited, just driving for the sake of it picking random roads and not keeping track of anything.
  22. AliveBoy

    Oh Deer!!!

    Not going to lie, I don't think clear film will stop a deer
×
×
  • Create New...