Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Nico Rosberg has just started his 65th lap of the day!
  2. Supposedly MW hasn't been in work since it was announces RD was back! He's going to be offered A) a new role inside Mclaren and Bouliers job according to the news sites
  3. Have you thought about screen printing them? One off set-up fee is a bit more, but the cost of the shirt is pretty cheap, it's what I wanted to do but I had too many colours. A design like yours would be good as it's single colour.
  4. Also disconnect the battery and don't start the car with the seats unplugged, otherwise you'll trigger the airbag light. But yeah, easy to remove the seats. And have them half folded forwards if you want to get them out of the car easily, also be warned - they aren't light either!
  5. Like this? If so, they've just swapped the orange seats for black ones. My gunmetal Z has the same orange holes and if you scratch the leather it will come up orange.
  6. Not going to lie, I've had some t-shirts custom printed recently, front and back and I paid not much more than £10 each. Decent quality t-shirts and the print is good too. Pics below for reference. The t-shirts are a good design but quite expensive, maybe lower the quality of the shirt to bring it down a bit? Mine are fruit of the loom and they're fine for day to day real world useage. Not trying to dig, just offer an idea or two to help.
  7. Most car specific uprated ones don't have the tightening bracket as they're designed correctly to start with
  8. Already got it, sorry
  9. Wet tyre testing today. Pirelli had a truck wetting the circuit along with the rain they've been having.
  10. Lol! Impressive record!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk In fairness, it's impressive that he finished every race of the season. I think a higher position may have been favourable though
  11. It's exciting to see if Chilton can retain "Finishing last in every race" for 2014!
  12. AliveBoy

    16" rear wheels

    Got some 40mm spacers you can borrow too if you need them. Let me know, we can try them at mind first if you like.
  13. Tony Fernándes has publicly said if they don't score a point this year he's gone. For a lot of people that would be a laughable task, but 77 races in they still don't have any points to their name! I just hope koboyashi does well as he's very entertaining!
  14. I guess theyve also managed to expand on what they learned last season, so they might have the jump on Marussia for a few races. Or not! Only time will tell!
  15. AliveBoy

    16" rear wheels

    They do with 40mm spacers haha
  16. AliveBoy

    16" rear wheels

    Where do you live? I have some 18's with tyres on if you're close to Woking/Surrey area, I think I've got 6, just return them without tyres on at all. I've done 16's before, I used 40mm spacers to be safe to clear the calliper but that was due to the lip inside the alloy. I used standard 200sx alloys. I also have 8 16" alloys, some without tyres on if you need some, I'd sell them to you for cheap. I could post you some up if you organise shipping too. Ride height was fine and it smoked them up nicely.
  17. Love it! That wing would be a tad much on a grocery getter, but with everything else I love it
  18. Raikkonen has also stopped out in track. Hamilton is the fastest so far, not that many laps have been done by anyone
  19. There's uprated crash structures in the side pods this year, all of the teams used the same method which was developed by RedBull I believe. I think that's why they have a minimum width on the tip of the phallus shape.
  20. Tweet of the F1 season:
  21. News: first on track breakdown of '14 Sergio Perez stopped on track, the car is back in the garage now
  22. At the end of the day, aerodynamics aren't biased. Whatever works will be kept, whatever doesn't won't be. I imagine very few of the cars will look the same when they roll out for practice in Oz. Marussia have just left for Jerez as they've fixed their issues. Caterham are still working away I believe. Oh and nice work Daryl, keep it up
  23. Force India actual: RedBull actual: Mercedes actual Caterham: Well, they can't get it all bolted together... So it's been delayed!
  24. You mean Renault sound, TR have switched engine suppliers this year Whoops! Thanks For some reason my phone won't let me upload the new Merc, it's really nice though!
×
×
  • Create New...