Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Funnily enough, I decided I was doing it during a particularly stressful hour of the 31st Jan
  2. safe to say I'll be leaving the V2 front bumper at home and rocking the standard. Plastic survives if you run over it by accident
  3. I'M NOT BANGER RACING
  4. I'm going for a slide on the 26th at Matchams, this is Ringwood Speedway I believe? I THINK it starts at 6pm with an entrance fee of £5, but I'll confirm tomorrow once I've spoken to the person in the know. Anyone is welcome to come and spectate, I believe Grundy225 will be coming for a watch. Apparently it's mostly MX-5's and a few BMW's but there will be one 350z in attendance Oh and anyone who wants to drift, it's an extra £20
  5. What are those mugs even advertising?! Pretty boring paint colours if you work for dulux
  6. Biggest pet peeve! 1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear. That has been said in so many "heated discussions"
  7. One flaw in your plan. There's no fire involved everyone loves fire!
  8. You need to be careful, a few people have had issues with daily drivers which use track cooling set ups. If the oil doesn't get hot enough it's worse than too hot. Obviously on track it would, but driving to work etc, a lot of things would be too good
  9. AliveBoy

    Amuse rear

    I'd get custom twin triangular exhausts made to fill those triangular slots in the rear bumper. would look subtle and IMO cool.
  10. Just make sure the axle stands aren't on the slope, or you will be flattened!
  11. Not a chance, I'm not going ala WhackyWill/Dblock Oh dear is there history there!!! They are both currently serving 14 day bans for a forum dispute that got a little out of hand. I've heard Dblock is serving his sentence out on the "Mums to be" forum whilst WhackyWill is on "The Fiat 500" forum. *Allegendly ~ may be an exaggeration* A dispute with each other I might add, nothing to do with me haha. Will can't be on the 500 forum, maybe a conspiracy theories one
  12. Not a chance, I'm not going ala WhackyWill/Dblock
  13. Who's Dan?
  14. creme egg brownies it's tax deadline day and we're in good spirits as it's pretty much not manic
  15. Today is a good day!
  16. First of all, get off your high horse, I'm sure you've made mistakes whilst driving. Second, I wasn't in lane three, I was in lane one so there were two lanes of perfectly empty tarmac for him to pass with if he was that bothered about it. Third, I admitted it wasn't a great thing to do and that I don't do it any more, this was about 6 years ago when I hadn't long passed my test. If you can remember that far back I'm sure you will have made stupid errors, and I'd personally say that owning up to your mistakes is a very good way of learning, instead of being an idiot in a mini.
  17. I once brake checked a guy on the M3, I was going too fast and he was up my tailpipe so I gave the brakes a touch to get him to back off. He followed me to my destination and as I parked up he punched me in the face. One massive black eye later I decided that in future I wouldn't brake check people he also stole my front numberplate which I never understood but nothing ever came of it!
  18. Superbowl Jaguar advert. On why it's great to be a villain (and British!)
  19. do you have google alerts set up for the word Orange on here?
  20. Yesterday I had a mug of tea and 4 wagon wheels. Today I'll be back on the sugar puffs I think. Chicken crisps are good! Be proud!
  21. I think thats the first picture of a Z with black wheels where you can see the spokes and they don't look like steelies! Looks quite nice
  22. In fairness, the immigrants are probably all hard at work whilst all the "English" people are all at home smoking whilst collecting incapacity benefit. They're moaning at *insert horrible child name here* for having a dump on the carpet because the new drug dealer will be over soon with supplies of weed to be smoked in a few hours until they eat all the food in the house. Then they'll blame their weight problem on a lack of support from the Government and the appalling conditions inside their barely cleaned council house (by barely cleaned I mean not cleaned, except for the immediate area around the 52" TV and PS4) Then they'll go and pick children numbers 1-6 up from school. That almost read like a rant didn't it?
  23. Then bulk order from a screen printer and make more monies!
  24. Especially with a certain team using their engines too. Going for the extreme, imagine RedBull missing out on the championship and being able to pin it on Renault in even the smallest way. They would pretty much have to leave F1.
  25. I can see pics now
×
×
  • Create New...