Jump to content

Jetpilot

Members
  • Posts

    7,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jetpilot

  1. Why would you bother, they arent really much more hp than an uprev v6
  2. Rocket bunny only do one kit, in fact, they only do one style, adapted for each car. Seems there are a few kits in one on that car. Front wings and skirts are ams with stardust over fenders, but dont recognise the front and rear bumper. Modifying kits will be cheaper than full custom, but your probably looking at in excess of 10k to get anywhere near the above, plus wheels needed to fill the arches, £2k minimum.
  3. Will take the y pipe if still available
  4. They are all private buddy.
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/03-08-350z-Z33-ING-Style-Trunk-Spoiler-Wing-USA-CANADA-FRP-Fits-Coupe-/141643906916?hash=item20faa27f64
  6. Did it get fitted or still available?
  7. Few reps on ebay if you want to be the test rabbit keep us posted.
  8. Wheel widths and offsets info will be needed to answer
  9. Nice set of wheels if you want asthetics, exhaust if you want audible, tyres and discs/pads if you want performance.
  10. Up coming plans: Aps Sump Fit hr bonnet Find lip kit, front, skirts and rear, bumper air intake Headlight eyebrows Mtec c hook brake discs all round (already had ebc as new pads) Ice and interior refresh And enjoy driving it
  11. Well its taken longer than expected. I really didnt want to drive until i had it properly mapped by Horsham with an Uprev and had to wait for a slot. Long story short, i am glad i didnt, when i took it to Jez it was discovered the additional in line fuel pump wasnt working or at best intermittent. I left the car with Jez and had a torturous train journey home (not easy from Newbury to Poole) and equally unpleasant coach trip back. All back home now with temporary bodywork until i can locate the lip kit i want, but managed to get my newly refurbed Te37's in matt gold on. Not much to look at at the moment, goes in next week to have my nismo s tune shocks and eibach springs and eibach arb's saved from my old 350 put on Tuning wise i am pleased, 350 rwhp, more than happy with that for a while
  12. Forecast on metcheck looks good fingers crossed.
  13. Managed to get a db check today on site, 91.7 db, close but no cigar, still may pop up and watch some fellow members
  14. No worries, seen something else that catches my eye, but if these dont sell will change the colour and put them on my new zed
  15. The UK diff has additional cooling fins, it is in the same place just slightly bulkier because of the fins, sure this will be fine.
  16. By that statement I assume you consider your life to be more worthy than any of the refuges around the world?? If so can I ask what made you come to that conclusion, apart from the fact you were lucky enough to be born in the UK?? The "statement" as you put it is just the actual defintion of survival of the fitness, nothing more, nothing less. But yes I am so lucky, lucky my father died when I was 3 1/2, my sister 3 years ago at the age of 50, I feel postively blessed on a daily basis. I didnt ask for my life, it was just the one i was born into and i live the hand i was dealt, there are people far worse of than me and far better of than me. If you see me down the docks beating of refugees with a stick, please feel free to refer to your presumption of who I am
  17. Seems a few from some comments on here I would have one in a heartbeat
  18. Gtr's are far from ugly, they are just not pretty, they are purposeful and mean looking, described by a female friend of mine to her son, that car gives me an erection, what you on about mum you dont have a ..., no I dont but it would give me one if I had one
  19. Survival of the form that will leave the most copies of itself in succesive generations. I.e weed out the weak, for example, the monkies with snow on them you are referring to natural selection
  20. You mean they need loads of money spent on them
  21. No worries, would be happy with a rep, but would want to know they fit
  22. We have gay marriages in churches, hardly hating is it? But I agree, religion Is boll8cks, but their just views, no harm done, until you start carrying out such atrocities as isis and if westboro, christians or any other faith decide thats the way forward, I hope they get treated exactly the same as most suggest isus should
  23. It is utterly irrelvant what they think of gays, until the point they go round slaughtering them, no one is killing in the name of Christianity anymore.
×
×
  • Create New...