Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. My flat in a lovely little village called Meriden supposed to be centre of England was 130,000 7 years ago And is worth exactly the same now Yet the prices of houses here are racing out of reach
  2. Just call rsv and discus mate they'll look after you
  3. I have my kW v3 and related camber stuff en route changed my last car for the better for sure
  4. LOL I like that
  5. I think dynamic has a real point but after tracking mine with the suspension mods I can confirm it was bloody good fun around cadwell park
  6. I think I'd sell my zed for one of those right now
  7. It's definitely to loud lol
  8. Not to hand Google should turn up a few mate
  9. If you see my sig you will see I went with a supercharger and the car was a weapon although it caught me out on a dirty wet night and sadly it was a write off I'm back in a z now and will be doing handling upgrades first before any big power mods as I've learned from the last one that they made the most difference to the way the car drove over outright power (which isn't off the cards just building back to it ) For a couple of grand you can have a that 370 feeling fairly nimble But before you do anything mentioned above make sure you have good tyres on That changes things massively as well
  10. Yeah I don't really see how it comparable and he's in a basic 370 Coming from a ep3 type r my zed felt like a right lump in the corners and I was so much happier with the way it took the corners after roll bars and coilovers were put on it felt a lot more nimble. also he said the noise isn't great we all know they need an exhaust As for the 8/10 comment I think if your going for any more than that on the road in the z you are asking for trouble from the law Which brings me to the nice low down usable grunt in the real world I think it's lovely Not to mention it's long distance ability I did Europe last year people were jumping in and out of the z after being in cars like evos and s2000 and although they loved the experience of the others they commented on the all round niceness of the 370 fast but comfortable at the same time Op you need to drive all 3 and let us know your thoughts
  11. I beg to differ The stealth bomber was definitely written off pmsl
  12. I'm not saying anyone had to conform to anything I'm personaly would look back at a gtr I wouldn't look back at my TT I do however totally agree they are totally brilliant cars no one can argue with that And if the op likes the look of the TT I'd go as far as urging him to get one over a 370
  13. But the gtr driver will still look like he's driving a man's car
  14. 2012 is good shout Although I do think the cooling issues are really that bad in our climate; )
  15. Some good info in this blog^
  16. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107990-roll-bars-good-read/
  17. I had kW v3 and anti roll bars fitted it transformed the handling it felt awesome I will be doing the same on my new one
  18. The tt would eat the 370 for breakfast But the 370 wins in the looks department What sort have feedback have you been getting?
  19. Yep of to bed been running around since 530am lmao
  20. Cheers buddy; give them a call first. One of my pals friend works there so happy days
  21. https://blog.stillen.com/2016/04/stillen-buying-guide-sway-bars/
  22. I'm just about to order my kW v3 threw them I've always found them fine Hope you get it sorted
  23. Tein monosports? Are they the ones with electric damping
×
×
  • Create New...