Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. There isn't many that do unfortunately
  2. I was referring to this http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107494-painted-headlight-inserts-and-halos/page__fromsearch__1
  3. Yeah I thought you was on about getting the inserts blackened etc apologies your looking at a a whole different light yes ?
  4. You can get your own done at rsv for around 250 quid
  5. That looks beautiful I miss my black one
  6. I have a the quaife sat in my garage in a pumpkin ready to bolt up Been wondering weather to sell it or fit it After reading your thoughts I might try it again Do you find the car wants to squirt sideways easily on corner exit more tho ?
  7. Tell you what Cba with it just remove me please Job done (Edit) I see where the confusion is now I thought someone was saying I'd removed them from the list rather than copied the wrong list Just please remove me and give my place to a reservist
  8. Exactly Arange me a run in one and I'll decide if I want one I'm patient you know that
  9. No I would like to see how a tt 370 drives before I chose your kit over a supercharger Is that not a resonable idea??
  10. Apologies guys I looked at this on my way home from a very long week in Europe in the car and my concentration is off lol I am comming with a plus one I wasn't aware I had kicked anyone off the list????
  11. I see what rennes car is like when you do it and see if it's for me
  12. I'm sure They will enjoy it lol
  13. 1) Amyzed 2) Amyzed plus 1 3) 4) nissanman312 +1 5) kbad 6) SUPRAWOOKIE 7) Justthejedi 8) DDay 9) Flex 10)Bradders 11) Mopedmark 12) Dunks 13)Brummiestormer 14) Andy_Muxlow 15) Gus-350z 16) Harryjackson 17) jayrishi 18) steve_c123 19) Jay Kay 20) Si 350z 21) Si 350z plus 1 22. 14N 23. 14N +1 24. Scott_f91 25. Scott_f9 +1 Reserve List from this point (unless Amy says otherwise) 26. Kentar0 27. Kentar0+1 28. Munton87 29. Munton87+1
  14. Urmmm not sure how bit I seem to be in 3rd and 4th will edit now sorry
  15. https://m.facebook.com/rsvgraphics/ Talking off wraps check out the latest work rsv boys have been up to Be warned GTR HEAVY
  16. Ahh that's a shame Needs to be right for you tho if your living with it hopefully you get it sorted
  17. Can someone add me please if there's a space if not I'll go reserve
  18. Nope , previous owner approached Stillen and they suggested Norris as they were agents for Stillen at the time No I meant for the op When I've spoken to stillen they suggest everyone that doesn't work with zs! random I don't think they really care why would they I suppose
  19. What not h dev?
  20. I love stuff like this especially enjoy the mapping stuff All so was interesting hearing his thoughts on the difference between superchargers and turbo
×
×
  • Create New...