Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. If you lost the rear ARB that would probably resolve that straight away Is that a good idea ? Can definitely see a argument for softening the back up tho
  2. Auto or manual? Are you not in a fairly new nismo
  3. I run a quaife and it is good it's quiet aswell However if you lift a wheel it acts as an open diff as its relying on tourqe to shift grip Don't let put you off though great bit of kit for regular use
  4. I'm about to do my second 370 I just didn't get married lol
  5. Dicky can you get your guy to take lots of pictures please for our info on here It's a hot topic at the moment One I'm looking into myself
  6. Why don't you try modifications to stock exhaust if you just want a little more noise I know the m3 guys do it
  7. Let's hope so dude Start fitting in a few weeks can't wait Although the job keeps getting bigger I'm going all in on this one doing oil gallery gaskets aswell while the front is stripped down No sitting in front of the fire for me this Christmas lol
  8. My 370 bit me bad I still bought another one
  9. Do anti roll bars and coilovers if you can so sharpens the car up
  10. So this missus Is so happy with the new decor
  11. On there website it says they dont sell direct i was looking for a uk distributer but it all seems to US is there anything comparable from turbosmart maybey?
  12. http://www.tialsport.com/index.php/tial-products/bovs/140-tialbvqrj or somthing of the same quality it needs to have spring rate of 1.5
  13. The revised Nissan oem gaskets Thanks I'll get a set orderd
  14. Is the kit that Horsham do nissan oem gaskets but uprated ?
  15. Because they are nffp or @*!#
  16. still for sale
  17. still for sale
  18. If it's low down boost your after you want a turbo George b on here has a stillen on his 350
  19. Welcome along They are very different animals the 370 is more rewarding on big winding open road then tight little technical b roads although it will do ok on the tight stuff Fettle with the suspension on the 370 and they feel a lot more planted and nimble Supercharge one and you have as good as 500 horses under your but
  20. who are you using for paint?
  21. Is this paid version ?
  22. where is the best place to get one ? is it going to be download only?
  23. He means the gauges on the dash can't be swapped out simply They are trio on a plate That's a dash out job
  24. Did we ever get a link to the gaskets should someone want to buy them and do a diy
  25. The thing is you could go all over the car possibly preventing problems that could arise and wolop you could smash the car up! and you have spent a fortune fixing things before they were broken I'd go with the oil pressure gauge and keep an eye on it I am going to speak to Ian Litchfield when maps my car I believe there is somthing that can be done with ecutek to limit the engine should it see low pressure
×
×
  • Create New...