Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Not axle click is it well documented on here
  2. mark im just doing mine myself what rtv is best to seal it all back up with?
  3. Haven't received any pics as yet but looks like your tearing along. Falcon told me the crank pulley was horsed up really tight and had a lot of trouble getting the timing chain cover off. They had to use heat at one point and blamed excessive liquid gasket material around it. Once that's off though the hard works done. Good luck you'll save a bunch of dosh! yes i am expecting that to be a cow to get off i had prior warning cant wait to crack on and get it done and built back up so i can do what i set out to do and get the supercharger on
  4. I'm doing mine myself at the moment I did get a quote but I just can't afford to add it on to my build right now so with the help of friends and some great advice of people on here I've took the plunge
  5. I'm sure it's a Vortech blower and a v3 just branded stillen
  6. ^^ jetpilot the 370 stillen kit uses a Vortech v3 doesn't it ?
  7. Sorry I couldn't help More pictures and updates comming next week guys I might be able to get some time on the car in the week and next Saturday so hopefully get it in for mapping in the new year
  8. Yeah sorry dude no idea
  9. You should be able to ship easy enough
  10. That part did not register Might not be of as much help as I'd hoped, but there might still be rsome similarity If I can help I will .?
  11. A few updates I bought some ID 1000cc second hand and was and was told by the guy I got them from to get them check as they had sat for a long time So I senthink them to a company recommended by a member! HE recommended a company called injector tune I'm over the moon with the service I sent them off recorded delivery on Wednesday afternoon and received them back today with the news they are all running great! happy days. Also today this happend Of course all this is to do the dreaded oil gallery gaskets To get to this point took about 5/6 hours That included lots of t talking and making sure I didn't lose so much as a washer We will go back to it next week and hopefully start getting the supercharger on I'm not in any rush tho I'm enjoying working my way threw things Oh yeah tim shaw had one of his cars in rsv aswell
  12. Just had my injectors back from injector tune Can confirm great service and I have peace of mind they are all working correctly before they go in the car
  13. I have been told it's the case of those screws being finger tight in a lot of cases Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  14. yup free sanga you can have whatever you like
  15. i had invidia with decats on my supercharged z sounded epic when opening the taps but you could cruise without any intrusion
  16. Yeah more on topic I had the steering lock fail Replaced under warranty Fuel sender fail replaced on warranty and failed again Apart from that spot on also Coverd 15k supercharged no problems My new one seems to be fine apart from the radio volume control has a mind of its own Not a big issue I use the steering wheel control anyway No car is perfect the 370 seems to be generally good I'm surprised at the rotten luck Kharmon is having
  17. Not exactly helpful if the only reason you can afford one after three years is because they're now in your price range though. You may have a grand or so as a slush fund, but £10k? I'd be amazed if 1% had that. Sorry your right I'm thinking of people paying for cars outright as opposed to finance
  18. Buy them 3 year old when they have lost half the value screw there warranty have 10/15k in your pocket should problems arise
  19. That was unfortunate Mark! But we had the bulk of svm to our club first time round so it's only fair other clubs get there limelight I'm sure you will agree Just making light hearted banter, but we were told vip parking inside not crammed in around the back, wasn't worried about being outside but most members where major peed off with the tree sap all over the cars, I prefer the RSV meet anyway, personally, Yeah couldn't be helped unfortunately Good stuff That's where this one is see you there for your free sandwich Now where else do you get that
  20. That was unfortunate Mark! But we had the bulk of svm to our club first time round so it's only fair other clubs get there limelight I'm sure you will agree
  21. Did you ask him to take some photos Im starting might soon I'll be interested as to if yours had gone or not
  22. Would be great to see you as always mate
  23. My car will be there We'll in bits on the ramp pmsl
  24. Hi guys as a little thank you to you all For all of your continued suport at these meets we are holding a end of year meet at rsv with a free breakfast so if your at a lose end please come along. As always there will be a raffle with proceeds to charity December the 18th 9am onwards
  25. If its only been on a few days its as good as new take it off clean it up sell it you may lose a little bit of money but better than living with it if your not happy go invidia lovley sound and no drone at all
×
×
  • Create New...