-
Posts
5,907 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by nissanman312
-
'Has anyone got a highly modified nap car they want to be on tv. Meet at junction so and so then await instructions.... please don't call or text as I'm too busy.... more information will be posted st the time' Yeah I'm suspicious but then I rarely take anything at face value. Glad it went well though and look forward to seeing pictures/videos. Most people on here know me and know if I say something is going to happen it happens And also know I'm not into pinching people's stuff lol But I get if you don't know me then you could take it that way Annnnywho hope everyone who came enjoyed themselves Thanks again guys
-
So after a nice little run out around the cotswolds yesterday I got home and changed the engine and supercharger oil ready to clock up a few miles over the next few weeks To do list Customise stock crash bar or run somthing like this http://www.fastintentions.com/product_info.php/products_id/177 And then I want to get some cosmetic stuff done havnt decided what yet but this car looks Verry sensible gentleman gt and sounds like a rocket ship. So it needs a bit of somthing to spice it up
-
Update for ypu guys Matt has put me in charge of getting you guys to where you need to be as he's snowed under with this So here's what he sent me today....... Morning dude, Keep the location to yourself until the day. The general plan is there are loads meeting at jct2 M5 on toys r us car park then rocking up together Invite as many as you can now... The more and Madder the better ( Must be jap cars only ) The madder the better! Cars can arrive from 5.30pm at the venue but not really any early due to it being on an industrial site.. we need to allow other businesses to close and go home. We want to start filming at 6-6.30pm but slightly later arrival is OK Anyone who comes needs to be happy to have their car and themselves filmed for the show. We will ask them to sign release forms for this purpose. Should be a good laugh to be fair and everyone wants to see their own car on tv. For the sake of my own sanity due to such a ridiculously massive response from here on. Please do not reply, call or text me unless it's absolutely necessary I'm been ambushed already and I'm struggling to catch up. So your now in charge of your own crew You know where to be and when.... if you don't know me personally I'll be wearing a big Red jacket on the night so you'll know who I am ������������ No replays and no thumbs up lol ������������ Love Matty So there you have it junction 2 M5 5/530pm it looks like it's going to be a Veryear lively Tuesday evening lol See you all there those who fancy it
-
Cheers dom Yeah I don't even look at Temps now I've been out in the car today its a rocket it feels so different. It's just so lively out of the traps More than likely down to the extra boost and cool charge
-
I love the sound of the art pipes but no way could i pay that amount its not like they pass an mot either i have invidia with de cats and even with the supercharger its nice on cruise! but put your foot down its a whole diffrent beast im off out to do some data logging later ill try and mount the go pro to give you an idea the best part for me with the invidia is the build quality vs price its the perfect mix
-
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=649549791913880&id=138401783028686 On the topic of Honda check this beast of na goodness
-
Epic cars my dad had one on a 04 plate new Just wish I could fit in one properly
-
Just spoken with matty for those asking about him being slow to reply He's had over 200 emails on this he's working on it . He said he'll be in touch regards details If you have contacted him regards this a little heads up you will need to be able to meet up around junction 2 area of the m5 at around 5pm
-
Hi guys I have this from matty at rsv and he asked if anyone from this fourum would be interested.if so drop him an email with you car details And you could be on car sos It will be in the midlands area Strictly Japanese owners only.. I'm looking for 20 #japanese car owners for something special. At this stage it's strictly confidential However, If you own a #Modified Japanese Car (the more modifications the better) then please message me directly Requires you to be free Tuesday 21st Feb from 5pm til 8.30pm, you need to be Modified and I'm looking for cars as early as the 1970's to current day. It's your chance to get your loved car onto prime time TV 📺... calling all Evo's, Suburu, Honda's, Toyota, Nissan, etc etc.... your car will be seen by 290Million people world wide and in 29 different countries Contact Mat@rsvgraphics
-
The Nissan Dealer made me do it - My build thread
nissanman312 replied to Jonnymonno's topic in Member Build Projects
lots for sale in the US if you can afford the shipping -
Thanks Gm
-
That's impressive list lol
-
OK so I picked the car up today and took it for a drive Wow it's the same sort of power as before but pulls so hard now and that tial qrj although loud sounds so sweet Like a fool I forgot to get my dyno sheet from Ian I was to busy dribbling over the LM20 The biggest single difference I can tell you is how much cooler the car runs now Charge Temps are down to between 6/10 degrees over abient which is a maaaaaaasive difference to how the stillen kit runs on its charge cooled system. I barley saw charge Temps drop bellow 40 degrees and they hit 60 at redline on the old set up After a good hard blast now I can stand with my hand on the supercharger charge pipe and manifold Before all of those things would of blisterd your skin I'm so chuffed the Temps are down the car seems so much happier for it Roll on summer í ½í¸Ž
-
Ummmm doesn't sound like the best idea But I'm no expert I've just fitted a tial qrj it sounds epic 😎
-
Happy days