Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. A 370 can be had now for 12k I'd get one at lower end and spend some cash getting it handling well and stoping well Keep the engine side of things simple if your on a bit of a budget
  2. Nice bit of early lung disease for the new wife
  3. No one could fault you for that move Enjoy that Stick around and let us know what we are all missing please
  4. I know a guy who's done 3 gtr engines In short he has no mechanical sympathy he will spank it cold and generally thrash the life out of it ..built right and treated right a forged engine should last well I would of thought
  5. Myself and a couple of lads are thinking of heading up to ten of the best at the end of the month. It's a event I have always fancied going to ....has anyone been ? What we're your thoughts ?
  6. Wow dude that was a long post If the car feels good then happy days numbers are just that
  7. Sorry if this is a repost I love this z
  8. Bargin
  9. That's winning
  10. I guess
  11. Maybey if a few of ypu contact someone like Albert at knight racer or someone simlar they might concider doing more for this comututy rather than just gtr and alike. Just a thought
  12. I like Mine got warm in Europe 35 degree heat might check this out
  13. What radiator you going with ?
  14. Need another group buy on those
  15. Looks fantastic
  16. Adrian had one for sale mate
  17. I looked at your website last night ....just seeing if the bank will extend the morgatage.
  18. Yeah at 150 (autobahn) It seems the couple of cable ties I had holding it around my oil cooler pipes made a bid for freedom lol Didn't come off just hung down one side so I pulled it off and filed it under bush
  19. Yeah he came along for the racing he gets on well with the race team He still has the 350 and the gtr
  20. So I'm back from European trip and it was a great trip ....apart from losing my undertray on the side of the motorway after my pal decided to race a rs3 in the group lol Anyway that was a minor issue apart from that the car was pretty much faultles One thing I can't wait to get rid of is the potenzas I hate them once they got the heat in them they were just sliding giving me no turn in ...not help by the fact I was back on the stock diff. The quaife is back next week. Once I dropped some presure out of the tyres they were a tad better but still no michelins. Anyway here's some pictures Couple of pictures from spa aswell at the end of the trip With a star aperance from bennet
  21. Just tried that it just says there is no content available or somthing to that effect
  22. Same ...how do I find my content ? Thanks
  23. Good work guys it all looks a lot fresher thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...