Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. nissanman312

    MPSS price

    I didn't pay twice lol
  2. nissanman312

    MPSS price

    I payed 800 for my 370z 19s sounds like a good deal to me
  3. nissanman312

    MPSS price

    I payed 800 for my 370z 19s sounds like a good deal to me
  4. Cheers mate I'll check them out
  5. Looking for a good detailer in my area any suggestions?
  6. enough with all the mustang talk already
  7. was the green one fi or the white one stuck in first
  8. i dont think it looks as good as the 370 but it would be nice if the 70 sounded like that
  9. My history is clean is the missus
  10. Thanks for all your input and help chaps I've spoken with sarnie and he's given me his thoughts so it looks for at least the next few months were not going to pass the check together A real bugger as we had planned to move in get a coupe of years under our belt and Maybey try for a family All is not lost tho were comfy where we are money wise and have loads of great stuff planned this yearso can't complain to much there is people far worse off than myself And at the end of it all I still got the 370z
  11. I might be able to help, I run a Mortgage company First thing, don't waste your time appealing. You'll spend circa 8 weeks in a circle of letters acknowledging your issue, telling you they will look in to it only to come back to you with the same decision. A default isn't the end of the world, I got a mortgage approved for someone last week with 4 defaults! However, your most recent default needs to be more than two years old and your deposit needs to be 20% or more......................... Drop me a mail if you prefer? info@LT-Mortgages.com Liam great i shall drop you a line there thanks everyone your help
  12. No sister lol Ok I'll PM him now
  13. i need a new wife
  14. The deposit isnt the problem we were looking at something like 65/70 % loan to value but i wanted to change my present product to a buy to let as we needed to move fast on the property for sale the figures based on our wages all worked out fine and i earn twice what she dose but the bank im with just have a no lend policy with bad credit were going to start trying to draft a letter up in a minute to be fair i dont know where to start or if its going help im feel fairly gutted ive been waiting for this chance to come up for some time and never owed a penny to anybody other than the bank for my house
  15. That's something that the missus is good at so i'll get her to type something up tonight thanks i appreciate the feedback
  16. what have i missed whats this for ?
  17. hi guys ill cut a long story short the missus and i have found the house of our dreams! and have just been turned down on the morgatage on the basis of her historic aragment plans that she had on some debt there down as satisfied but none the less its on here record as d for defult she has never had a morgatage before so is classed as a first time buyer my situation is i have been paying a morgatage for 7 years with a full clean bill of credit history but cant raise what we need on my wage alone the bank said i can apeal the disision which im going to but unlikly to change anything anyone have any suggestions
  18. you wont regret it mate your doing the right thing for sure have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your dad the best you can Nic
  19. Go and see him in sure he'll recover and make a great recovery but it's your dad Both my parents are gone you can't put a price on time with family All the best for yourself and your dad
  20. Strictly speaking we can't do these on our 370z can we I know this is a 50
  21. Hmm, Uprev?, her contribution to a new exhaust............... Either sound fair
  22. I make that about £410 for a mod of your choice then:)
  23. ahh ok it wasn't the one I was thinking of... I see them on Charter Ave sometimes in the morning (just off the A45) and exchange a flash/nod/wave with them too! Often see that blue one Saw a silver one round there other day didn't get the plate tho
  24. Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...