Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I don't know what's going on here keeps posting blank
  2. Ha ha no got a comparison but forgot to put it up lol I'll do it now
  3. I'm sure she hates me a LOT! She hates me more lol
  4. Also read this about combustion of the fluid so decided to stear clear
  5. http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/media/Mobile%20Uploads/GOPR0033_zpscreru7jz.mp4.html So this is how it used to sound
  6. Go away with those ideas will you I've just told the missus I'll curb things for a while now
  7. OK so today I ordered a sibon ts carbon bonnet for the car in a view to allow heat to escape from the engine bay when at a stand still and in slow traffic. Also because it looks awesome Also after chatting with dom yesterday can to the conclusion that the oil cooler being pretty much touching the air fillters this was not ideal for charge temps so looking at moving that a little Aswell Also exploring other methods of getting plenty of nice cool air into the front end
  8. I have the cobra can confirm on a na car sound is awesome loved mine little raspy with the supercharger so I'm changing mine But if your na go for it is great
  9. Hi guys I want to run evans fluid in my charge cooler system on my stillen kit simple enough to flush and fill again The engine side of things I asume are a little more complex? ? With the evans fluid you have to run a flush with they're engine flush to remove any residual water based products What I'm asking is what's the correct procedure and is there any sort of guide I can follow Also is there a Haynes manual for 370z Thanks in advance guys
  10. You work at prodrive? Brillo?
  11. This makes me sad But I hope you enjoy Brillo
  12. Hi guys As you know I'm off in a month for a euro trip with these guys They hold a few events throughout the year in UK tomorrow is a nice little drive and a bbq If your at a loose end come and have a drive and see A awesome mix of cars with like minded petrol heads http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a56d93913cbf55b41f56611f7&id=143fdf6bf6&c=%5BUNIQID
      • 1
      • Like
  13. How much are they from nissan
  14. In that case I recon stillen plus decats plus Supercharger should be spot on
  15. Also have one about the best going
  16. What didn't you like about the stillen mate
  17. I fancy stillen is it a nice barable loud?
  18. Awesome news mate just spent some more time in mine tonight it is a machine now want to do somthing with the exhaust would like Adrians but I haven't got the co Jones whatever they are lol:)
  19. That's what I was led to believe ..... And I thought that ecutec was ment to be cheaper than uprev ! That's a lot of money IMHO for a generic map and then ' tweeked' My ecutec was more than Uprev mark did my Uprev and it was great but that's where it all started the crave for power lol In fact I distinctly remember saying to mark it was enough for me
×
×
  • Create New...