Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I love yours in white Mine was nearly white until a sale fell threw
  2. Screw that! These are made for driving, not posing! Get out in it!! (Says he, playing with a 370 on an Xbox) Oh yeah for sure Ecu tek cables arives tomorrow so I'll be out doing some logging
  3. About right.. I've got a mate with one tho and when your in the twistys you can't shake him much more nimble than the z
  4. I used to have a 2003 30th Anniversary Edition CTR so pretty much had everything Honda could throw at the EP3 but yet still pretty basic in terms of modern technology. It was the most reliable car I ever owned though & still is. The Zed was second. If Honda had done somthing around 300bhp mark 3 year ago I wouldn't of looked anywhere else love them reliability is just awsome I wish this new one was around when I got the z ..but then I supose that will always be the case
  5. Don't get me wrong mine gives me massive smiles
  6. Just realised I've done 13000 miles in my z in a year is not even a daily Need to slow down a bit lol
  7. Very nice my bro has one they sound great More refined than the ep3 As my ep3 was very basic
  8. I love my 70 and live it charged ..but yes nigly things do arise. I quite like tinkering with it and learning about the way things work Bit if you just want to jump in and drive then I'd save and have a gtr Thing with gtr there so fast and so cabable you need to be breaking every law in the land to have fun
  9. Lovely motor mate I really fancy getting my missus somthing nice like this ...somthing nice and non modded lol
  10. I have the tuning cable on its way watch this space can balls things right up now lol
  11. Simples, just load the software to your PC/tablet/laptop using the interface and key. Then load the appropriate base map. Carry out the appropriate data logging. Send your logs to your master tuner. Your master tuner will then review the log file and make any necessary changes. Try and get all the logs on to one file. Awsome I've had a couple of issues so need to do some loging and send them over to Litchfield for him to look at
  12. This remote mapping caper is certainly the business. How's this work I've an ecu tek cable winging it's way to me now
  13. +1 lol The 370z ecu is closed loop until you go for wot at which point it goes to open loop asuming that it needs x amount of fuel air etc Mine has been changed so it's closed loop always
  14. Exactly what Litchfield Did with mine And changed it to closed loop or open loop which ever way round it works lol
  15. Yeah but the shroud is still a phisical deflector in essence between the cooler and filters Any way look forward to seing what you come up with
  16. Thanks guys topped up fluid and sorted the light while I wait for pads to arive I shall remove some fluid when I put new pads in
  17. Agreed Josh — Jez said he has a contact that can fab them to order. We'll move the coolers about, free up some space, measure up and get something in that keeps the clean look of the car (whilst actually taking some heat out of the system). Nic — I hever had much in the way of problems with heat before I had the oil cooler. Before, if it was a baking hot day and I was sitting in traffic then it would ping a little at light load but as soon as I moved off this would clear, so the cooling was working fine. That oil rad is just McD's apple pie hot. Yep I feel you
  18. I don't think moving the cooler will help a lot as far as the charge temps go after running with and without the shroud it didn't make a scrap of difference Our issue in the manifold on the engine soaking all the heat of the engine and there's not a lot you can do about that All we can do is run the bigger cooler to help things the cause of the problem really is that manifold just can't get rid of the heat quick enough
  19. Save your self the hassle enjoy a little drive over to mitz and have hassle free work done I use him I'm by brum airport
  20. Grundy I know a chap dose wrapping and stickers etc
  21. Yep you can have a choice of 2 dom lol Sorry josh completely forgot to send this back your way budy Dom what's happend to the pully I've read about the stillen pullys failing some guy said he'd changed for all alloy ones I really thought about the two options your exploring on the cooling and think your probly best off getting something that will go in hassle free for sure
  22. I saw them there before What's your dislike for the bowl Did really want to go wembley tho
×
×
  • Create New...