Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. That alloy bar at the bottom is different to mine And yes if you already have an oil cooler from the start I gues that explains that My oil temps hit 110 115 on a hot day on wot but not to worried as England Is genral cool lol Hope it works out mate it has been said to me the simpler you keep thinks the beter
  2. How many exhaust combos you going to try lol
  3. +1 bennett was very helpful when I did mine
  4. If you do go for a test drive and can take a GoPro or similar with you that would be cool. Be good to get an unbiased persons view on it and not to mention that you are used to powerful cars so you're unlikely to over exaggerate performance. Yes I'll try Although they wouldn't let my brokers press the r button so I'd imagine if they get wiff of a go pro kittens will be had Well I wasn't suggesting you go there with the GoPro strapped to a race helmet or anything, ...thinking more along the lines of keep it hidden and then once you're alone with the Type R grab a little video of it. That's presuming they'll let you out in it alone without a salesman though. Lol so leave the race suit at home
  5. If you do go for a test drive and can take a GoPro or similar with you that would be cool. Be good to get an unbiased persons view on it and not to mention that you are used to powerful cars so you're unlikely to over exaggerate performance. Yes I'll try Although they wouldn't let my brokers press the r button so I'd imagine if they get wiff of a go pro kittens will be had
  6. I'm going to book a test and see what all the fuss is about ...why not
  7. Plenty of nice dry winter days to be had with lovvvvverly cold air on offer
  8. Yeah 6.5k for 2010 CTR with 30 ish thou on it needless to say he's keeping it lol
  9. My bro just had his test drive said it was nice and quick Was quickly turned off when they offerd hum 6.5 k for his 2010 with 30 thousand on it lol
  10. Any pictures of that? I actually prefer the concept one I saw in pictures... Still the new CTR looks good in black though imo, ...or possibly the blue or silver versions. Looks much sleeker dose the blue one
  11. Mine did this had the fuel sender replaced by nissan and few months later is doing it again cba wroth it again
  12. I could be down with that Need to do some research into this range tho In as what range compares to say the v3 or somthing
  13. How would this affect pricing would it dramatically increase if you wanted it done ? Could you pm some price list over for the 370z I'm looking into coilovers in the comming months
  14. My brother is test driving tomorrow he's currently in a FN2 I've just watched the evo video of it narrowly beating a m3 and rs3 round the track I'm verry tempted
  15. Would like to see just how much difference it makes to temps
  16. Can you build your coilovers to spec ie if I provided corner weights etc
  17. The place or the tunner
  18. Well that's it then So can you do it
  19. Fail I'll get my coat
  20. How do you if possible put your side /parking light on the 370z?
  21. Both look great z looks better
  22. Couple more from the weekend
×
×
  • Create New...