Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I really fancy the recaro like the 15 nismo but the price is eye watering
  2. Think the plate might be for sale
  3. Here's a couple he sent me while getting it Hopefully getting a spin tomorrow so I'll get some more photos can't wait for a ride in this one
  4. Get yourself a set of 370 brakes with good pads mine stops like I've hit a tree if I stand on them
  5. The way I understand it is the diff will propel you out of corners better. as it's shifting the power to the wheel that's not lifting and moving the power to the wheel with the best traction When I asked dom how his felt he said it felt like vtec for corners lol I'm also keen on this but understanding the 350 one isn't a direct fito in the 370 and one shafts needs to be shorter. And a 350 shafts used as the diff sits slightly of center in the pumpkin I was going to start a thred for info but I've said it on yours now
  6. Don't quote me bit I'm sure I got mine from Clarke motorsport on here
  7. Can vouch for the v3 I think there probably better than BC long term Twined with the anti roll bars it transforms the 370 handling I have so much more confidence when sticking into a bend now I think James got his for 1200 from DT not to be sniffed at
  8. Good tyres and sympathy to the conditions Mine tries to kill me in the damp /wet on MPSS Is a rear wheel drive car its in there blood when it's wet just chill and look cool
  9. What business was he in?
  10. Sounds like an investment to me Rare in a car
  11. That's verry nice Is that the one no one can get a hold of?
  12. Yeah I think it's a must when it's had so much money thrown at it
  13. Awsome . I've the best part of 30 grand in my z I just couldn't risk it I did notice from videos it's tight there So will be feeling my feet for starters
  14. Good advice thanks
  15. Yeah I'm thinking I'd really like to experience it on track Morris ? I'm with pace ward for my on road insurance and they offer track day add on What should I expect to pay ?
  16. Right so I've fancied getting on track for a while . I have a big group of freinds going to cadwell park on March the 11th and I've booked on .ctbc The day is organising by open track my freind knows the organisers which he says runs a good setup So my next dilemma is do I run the z ? Seems a shame not to! but ultimately should the worst happen it would be gutting and verry expensive What sort of track cover is available Or shall I pick up somthing like this Saw this car on Auto Trader’s Android App. Thought you might be interested. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201512029153044 And then it's not such a big expensive upheaval if it gets damaged I'm a complete novice when it comes to track driving There is tuition on the day.and a couple of the guys going are verry experienced on track so will be on hand to offer advice
  17. What's your opinion on cup 2s i was going to try a set Litchfield swear by them Use them on there gtr rs6 and so on
  18. I found them a lot better for wet grip Than the Bridgestone But I went all 4 so can't comment But yes there an excellent all round tyre I find
  19. Yeah not a big Evans fan But his is into his cars Any more of Chris Harris is a good thing in my book. I love his reviews apart from his 370z review lol
  20. Yeah my MPSS are getting low now no idea how many miles they have done. Is like petrol to me it goes in fun comes out lol They are so much nicer than the Bridgestone tho they hang on for dear life
  21. I had one on loan once when mine was in for work. my first I thought this is brilliant why didn't I get auto And then I got my manual back and realised I love driving the car fully If autos what you prefer I can say it was nice to drive It gave me the gears when I wanted them and seemed to rev out nice in auto mode when getting on a bit Like Alex says a good test drive will decide things for you
  22. What size are the Nismo wheels on 370z?
  23. I've moved mine back in the pecking order and once warm it sits between 90 and 110 I'm happy with it now
  24. Mine almost ran to cool there Even with thermostat
×
×
  • Create New...