Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Nice shot, what spats are these?
  2. Any aftermarket parts?
  3. Nice looking Zed there Joe. Not sure about the Ford hoody
  4. Ceejay29

    Smoothed spats

    I have been considering the rear of the car for a while now, as the standard bumper rakes too high for my liking and it could do with a respray. I am a sucker for smooth rounded lines which is why I prefer the standard bumpers to most aftermarket products. My only concern with smoothing the spats is its durability and potential 'ghost lines' where the original join is. For example some de-badged cars have a haze around where the badge used to be when viewed from certain angles. I think I'd try it with the other style of spat which is slightly subtler and would flow nicer.
  5. I think I'd go for a classic, something iconic with a great racing pedigree.....The 250 GTO You did mention that 'money was no object'
  6. Gunmetal (or similar) 370z 2010 spotted at the bottom of Bathwick Hill at 9am this morning. It nearly became a cropper due to an incompetent driver! Nice horn
  7. Good for you though Jake, had my eyes on the wheel alone (as you know)
  8. Reminds me of my childhood, constantly requesting for my old man to "drive fast and overtake" - I used to love it. I am sure the chap was driving well within his capabilities.
  9. Bright orange Z33 spotted heading into Bath on the A36 this lunchtime - beautiful colour in the sun Also a 54 plate gunmetal outside of the Pultney Arms
  10. We didn't own an iPad...
  11. Haha funny read! I must admit that I too thought that Arran resembled his avatar.
  12. Just to clarify; it clears the DE plenum when spaced, is this without the spacers beneath the standard strut shoes? Thanks
  13. Amazing footage, yes I dread to think the cost of the kit
  14. One step closer to the experience courtesy of Merc; http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/car/f1-w05-360-video/
  15. Good stuff Arran, nice read. I have been considering headers and it seems like you have nothing but praise for them. Need to fit clutch flywheel and release bearing, seems like that could be an opportune time to install headers. Looking forward to your remap stats. Keep up the good work.
  16. Ok Jake let me know if the boss is sold separately. GLWTS
  17. Would you sell the steering wheel without the boss and resistor? If so how much? I have an OMP deep dish but it is clearly a copy Also do you have a y pipe? Thanks
  18. Haha terribly funny
  19. Shout out to the blade JDM with 5 spokes at Cabot Circus - 13:00hrs
  20. I am indeed, where are you based?
  21. I see this one most mornings, along with a few others throughout the week. Id be surprised if you get a wave back, most zed owners within the Bath area just glance back at you as if you're a weirdo. I gave up a while ago
×
×
  • Create New...