Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Great price!
  2. I am concerned that if I do ignore it I could be issued with a CCJ and it will prevent me from borrowing in the future... i.e. mortgage
  3. But was it? Or was it just his own one that he'd thrown to you and hoped that no-one would notice? If it was a visitor one, then what did they say when you appealed after you received the first £60 invoice? Well I am not sure as I didn't scrutinise it. I believe it was I as doubt very much he would stitch me up. He put the permit in the car. It wasn't until a few days later I received what they call a PCN in the post. Premier Park didn't respond after demanding an explanation and now I have received a letter from Gladstones with a fee of £192. I have now issued a letter to the both of them, which many suggest I should not do. Bit risky IMO
  4. Oh no terrible news Pete, we are constantly concerned ourselves. Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with the both of you
  5. Where in the country are you? Go read up on Pepipoo and google the company I have had a read on additional forums/websites. I am based in Bath
  6. He advised me that it was a visitors....which I was
  7. I received one the other month after using my mates permit to park outside his house when visiting. Premier Park Ltd claimed that it was an invalid permit and stung me with a charge of £60. I have now received a letter from Gladstones Solicitors requesting a payment of £192.25! Wtf!! What do we think guys. I am astonished and feel that it is totally unjust!
  8. Nice!! Which magazine?
  9. Love the Weapon R Tanks, they make a huge difference. I have been considering some myself, extremely tempted my keysers lisitng. Your bay is looking sweet!! Plenum and throttle body next?
  10. I will take this...knew it wouldn't be long before something popped up....balls!!
  11. I want most of your items so far....awaiting something to pop up that I seriously cannot resist!! I'm kind of scared that I may blow a fortune within the next 10 minutes or so....
  12. Oooooooo
  13. A few years ago my girlfriend and I drove Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley and Yosemite, through to San Francisco and down the Pacific Route via Big Sur, LA etc to San Diego, before returning back up to Vegas. Took us three weeks in a Charger and we had the time of our lives.....look back at the memories most months. I think we will try the Northern and Atlantic route next year. You'll have a blast Stu!! Extremely envious.
  14. ^^Hahaha I am guessing that you didn't have any fruit Pete? I will never understand cats!
  15. So I thought I would partake in the pet post and upload a couple of photos naming, and shaming at times, some of our animals. In total we have two dogs, five cats (yes I said five!), two tortoises, two budgies and countless tropical fish. Don’t worry I am not going to inundate you all with photos. Just a select few. First off Jake, a family favourite I must confess. He is an unbelievably caring, loyal and highly amusing Rottweiler, who without fail will make you smile within ten minutes of being within his presence. At the age of 8 he still acts like a pup, running around the house with toys, chasing shadows and reflections and pleading for attention. However when need be he is very obedient and extremely intelligent (I should have mentioned this before highlighting the fact that he chases reflections). So here Jake is as a pup; believe it or not we initially found him quite intimidating as he is our first dog and a complete handful..... This is more like it, a present photograph of him sneaking on to the bed whilst the coast is clear and trying to convince me to let him remain there; Casually watching this years Crufts (the cheeky bugger); ...and out for a walk with our other dog (quite the opposite) Scarlett; So Scarlett tends to attract a lot of female attention, unfortunately mainly woman who are old enough to be my grandmother. Now Scarlett will do anything for food, she is a true scavenger who has a stomach like a nuclear bunker. For example, she ate through a whole box of Lush soaps followed by chocolates without so much of a grumble. Note to self do not leave Scarlett alone with the presents under the Christmas tree. Scarlett is very soft and loves nothing more than a pampering…she is a bit of a tart! Taking a leaf out of Jake's book and sneaking on to the furniture and pretending to be asleep; Next we have one of our cats, Toby, who is one of three from the same litter all of which are very close, each having their own distinct personality; Bob the elder just before we prepped him for supper; strange cat Finally we have Brian, aged five and one of two Hermann Tortoises.’ He loves nothing better than to chase our other pets around the garden. Especially Jake, who appears to be terrified of them. I have a feeling Brian and Colin (the other one) will outlive us all and….a strange thought t come to terms with.
  16. Wow really nice, very tempting. The relationship with the OEM airbox is seamless, nice bit of kit mark and I love the polished centre piece. Are there any implications having a plenum spacer? The reason I ask is because I for one have the H-Dev kit which raises the strut brace using spacers. Additionally do you know if it would install ok with the K&N Typoon kit? It looks like my heat shield could be in the way?
  17. Cheers Mark, I was hoping you would comment. I have just bought some 2000 grit wet and dry so will delicately prepare the final coat for lacquer. Yes I did see briefly see your core strut brace on 14N's car, good work! It's a nice addition to the bay and would look sweet polished. I will have a proper read at lunch.
  18. Yes I think I will do the same. Cheers Grundy
  19. Ceejay29

    370z Akebono

    Good man Lee, thanks for all of your help. Much appreciated
  20. Managed to spend a little more time on engine plastics this weekend. Need to apply final colour coats on many pieces, but nearly there! The instructions on the back of the lacquer and enamel cans suggest that I should rub back the final colour coat before applying the lacquer. Is this correct? I am concerned about losing the metallic/anodized finishes and ending up with a matt appearance?
  21. Brilliant Paddy, I would like Full DE Red (with spacer) and to include the engine cover. I will be wanting the strut kit too, but for ease we can arrange this separately. Thanks
  22. Hi Paddy, I am interested in the Full DE Red with plenum spacer, but would also like to add the engine cover bolts and strut brace (with H-Dev spacers beneath to accommodate the raised plenum) mentioned above. Is this possible or am I being a complete PITA? Thanks
  23. Amazing video, a very competant driver there. So much oversteer, looks like great fun.
  24. Jesus!! Is that road legal?
×
×
  • Create New...