Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Few nice ones here. http://www.motors.co.uk/search/car Or have a look on Tradelinks website a Trader on here.
  2. That's well cheap.Grundy, lovely set. I got the 42" Sony which is superb.
  3. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  4. Way over priced... :scare: You are in late facelift prices around that figure..
  5. There is a thread on here about fitting them, as some members had problems fitting them.
  6. Are they building a moat around your BGW to stop it escaping...!!
  7. This is the one you want if you fitted a Nismo spoiler. That's the cost per strut, dont forget you need 2. http://www.sgs-engineering.com/car-boot-tailgate/nissan/350z/nl1750-uprated-nissan-350z-tailgate-boot-strut
  8. Will this work.. Mercedes are to test a new ‘Megaphone’ exhaust in Barcelona this week as the debate over engine noise continues. The introduction of V6 turbo hybrid engines this season has led to criticism that Formula 1 has lost some of its excitement. The megaphone device aims to address the problem and is a trumpet shaped cone which is fitted to the end of the exhaust. Any change will have to be agreed to by all teams before it can take place. Some in the sport think the quieter engine noise goes along with efforts to make Formula 1 greener.
  9. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  10. Great job.Looks the "Muts Nuts" . I often pop in to Rye House and have a peddle around.
  11. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  12. I did not copy and paste an article form an newspaper, and I never used the words a "verified source" But here is a verified source of your dislike for Schumacher in you reply to BBK.. Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:54 The Bounty Bar Kid, on 30 December 2013 - 01:27, said: He made F1 exciting for me. Started watching it in 1999. Fingers crossed for him. Your reply to BBK.. He made it boring for me. To be honest I don't want to carry on this conversation with you, I will post on here under this thread any updates or news on Schumacher that I feel the rest of the members on her may like, and you are totally at liberty to post your point of view as well. :scare:
  13. Grundy somebody is admiring your BGW.. :lol:
  14. Agreed hence my first paragraph. I honestly don't see the point of posting any links here unless the source is direct from the family, hospital or doctors treating him and verified. The rest could well be got from listening to to a drunk several tables over in a bar that one of the aforementioned sources could well have visited at some point in the past Would you be happier Fodder if nobody reporter on Michael as the previous post on here was on the 25th April about his condition. The report I posted on here today was dated 11th May. It did not come from a drunk serving tables, or from a bar. I will take it you are not a Michael fan or indeed a fan of F1..!! :scare: .
  15. Welcome to The Land of Zed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Wouldn't have thought so as they come as a sealed unit, even though you can split them apart. There is a thread on hear about cleaning the plastic cover if it just gone milky.
  17. I believe its about 4 times that amount in Ireland.
  18. Thanks Bradders. How does that work as I need to renew mine in Sept ..Does that mean I have to tax it for a month and then use the new system ?.
  19. When is the new tax system starting ie : No Tax Disc..
  20. Brands is definitely the best one to do.
  21. No they are different facelift are HIDs.
  22. Schumacher still at Grenoble Hospital Michael Schumacher is still at the hospital in Grenoble, the major German newspaper Bild reports. It is now more than a month since the F1 legend's manager Sabine Kehm announced that the former Ferrari and Mercedes driver is showing "moments of consciousness and awakening" amid his long coma. Not long after the early April announcement, Kehm said Schumacher, 45, would move "into a rehab clinic" as soon as it was possible. "Bild's information is that Schumacher has not yet moved to a rehab clinic," the newspaper reported. "Sabine Kehm only wants to make new statements when there are significant changes," Bild added.
  23. Don't do this to your Zed.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AaKB0vxt900
×
×
  • Create New...