Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. I wondered what that was..
  2. First one I've seen, looks cool as a track car that can also be used on the road.
  3. Just use a piece of masking tape to stop the bulb dropping back into the body work.
  4. Nice find, the seller has other Zed bits as well for sale..
  5. Yep, Not looking good. It may change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  7. I done a proper clean on my Zed last weekend , today it's covered in dirt , sand , blossom, don't know why I bothered in this weather.
  8. Few on Fleabay as well.
  9. You wouldn't have bought it if he had run it on 95... Take you time on getting Rays for it GT wheels are fine, wait for the right set to come up and also the right location. ' Don't rush head long into modding without understanding the car first. Just an observation.
  10. It didn't have any hair around it..that's why..
  11. Get yourself introduce to the Forum through Introductions. That's far too much for a set of Rays, average about £350 to £400 a set.on here depending on condition
  12. Getting barred from my local was the biggest "nightmare"..!
  13. I forgot this one, I'm sure I have already mentioned it on here, but for those who have not seen it.. My local pub in those days had a big car park where we used to show off our cars and "driving skills" or in some cases lack of them, much to the displeasure of the Guvenor at times, as neighbours would complain. I bought a Carlson Saab 900 Turbo with water injection etc: It was the "Muts Nuts. First night up my local with the car, thought a handbrake turn into the nearest parking space would impress...Well yes it did...As I lined it up to do a handbrake turn into the space with power, pulled the handbrake and slid straight into the pub wall... The handbrake on the Saab worked on the front wheels.. Not only did I do major damage to my car but I also got BARRED FROM THE PUB....
  14. Looks a great event. Unfortunately I'm at Snetterton BTCC
  15. Welcome to The Land of Zed.. You want to TAKE OFF the Nismo spoiler..! Most people spend their time trying to fit one..! :scare:
  16. Welcome to The Forum.
  17. That's what you need, works well , I just sold one one here. There is an instruction book in guides. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Ye my Son used them at Uni as well, just bought a second hand iPhone and had a sim only deal. I have a sim only deal with Vodafone for 400 mins, unlimited text, 1 gig data, 100 pic messages, BT Openzone , and something else for, £9,50 per month.
  19. Now Sold. Please Lock. Thanks Mods.
  20. Lovely set of wheels , those wont hang about.
  21. Can't say much at this moment, if you care then wait for the build thread This is my ex Z... ..I see what you did there. Goodness gracious, You are such a hoot To be honest, I almost didn't recognized her ..dressed. We are porn buddies, obviously If you want to keep a breast of what's happening this is the Forum to be on..
  22. Great looking Zed, one of the best about.. Don't sell it you will never replace it.
  23. No' but B&Q have stopped selling the screws I wanted at the weekend, maybe that's the reason why..!!!
×
×
  • Create New...