Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Different..The SALEEN sounder great.
  2. Welcome to the Forum all the breast with your search for a Zed.
  3. Will he ...Wont he..??? Ross Brawn has said that he only visited Ferrari’s Marinello headquarters on Monday as part of his holiday to Italy. Brawn who’s 59 has been tipped for a return to Ferrari where he was technical director in the team’s dominant period in the early 2000’s.He left his role as Mercedes’ team principal in December and is taking time away from the sport while he decides his future.
  4. Come on Will it can fit two dead bodies in the boot, 100kgs of coke, do drive by shootings all whilst carrying four gang members. What's not to like?!. Didn't say I don't like it GM.. I used to have a Bentley Mulsanne Turbo, and Merc S500, (which I still got) I love big cars "with BIG ENGINES" this is just all American lookalike all show and no go....!!! :scare:
  5. Great thread and pics, Cannot wait to see the finished result.
  6. Seen one with a fake Bentley grill on it in Town, they are rare here not even mini cab drivers use them...
  7. Cool...
  8. Why....
  9. Many "moons" ago a girlfriend and I drove down a nice "quiet dark cul de sac" for a cuddle. About to go, put the car into reverse, , when BANG, reversed into a police car, with two coppers inside eating fish & chips, as I hit their car all their fish & chips went all over them and the inside of the police car...!! They were not amused..!!
  10. Great write up and pics.. Brilliant project.. But Why.
  11. That is one beautiful cared for Zed, a credit to you Beavis.
  12. Didn't we all do the Ace Cafe in April...
  13. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s5LGEYbAAiM
  14. My sons first car was a Corsa SXI lovely little car , great on fuel,nippy, had lots of toys
  15. I pulled up in between some roadworks once, only place I could park, stepped out of the car and disappeared down a bloody 10 ft hole filled with water. some di*k heads had removed the road work barrier, to park...!! Missus laughed for days, I was fuming...
  16. Lovely drift car, Grundy is envious of your BGW...
  17. Great Job Mike, looks lovely.
  18. 2 hours or so to get in, hour and a half or so to get out. Then some clever d!ck decided to close the access to the A2 as there was too much congestion being caused by the show. Luckily I had a call from someone who left before me so I could avoid it, but I'm sure the residents of Wooton weren't too happy when everyone went through to get to the M20! Lydden a great little circuit, but a nightmare to get in and out of. I used to do Rallycross there in the 80s & 90s, it was as bad even then.
  19. Lydden is never a good circuit to get in or out of, That's the reason I didn't go this year, I have sat in traffic for hours in the past.
  20. Lovely pics. Had a 240Z many "moons" ago , great car.
  21. New carpets...
  22. I get 10 emails and at least six phone calls to remind me, then I go to a Comparison web site and go with somebody else..!!
  23. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
×
×
  • Create New...