Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. This is pretty good stuff and it's British made. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 1st round of the European Drift Championships. I'm going on Sun anybody else or will I be the only Zed there.!! http://www.drift-all...rift-gp-london/
  3. Get some 4 wheel tracking done at about £100 or a bit more or keep buying new tyres at £1k every, 5000 miles..End of problem ..
  4. Yip, I couldn't argue if I got done for going 77mph on the motorway. However I'd consider myself unlucky if that ever did happen. However it's a calculated risk, that shortens my journey by about an hour in flowing traffic, and to this point I've never been pulled over for doing 77mph on a motorway. Your lucky as my mate got done on the M1 by a chopper for doing 75 MPH, not sure the 77 MPH is a valid excuse down here. Sure all on here will tell me different, which is good as I'll now up my cruise to 80 MPH.
  5. I could not even get out of my drive with that, great for cruising in the States no speed humps and big freeways..
  6. Can it be this bad..!
  7. That looks like you need new tyres..
  8. Happy Birthday James. Have a good one.
  9. But isn't the speed limit 70 in Scotland as well or am I missing something.. are you allowed to drive faster than us Southern's
  10. Great looking wheels Grundy.
  11. Mine is a 2006DE UK GT, see my signature and link under it for full spec. its got 18" wheels.
  12. WhackyWill

    350z

    I got a £100 floating about can we deal..?? I'll take a punt. .
  13. Lovely Zed, That wont hang about at that price. sorry you had to sell it.
  14. Nice write up, One of the best sounding systems on a Zed...
  15. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  16. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  17. Here's mine. On a 2006 DE. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      • 1
      • Like
  18. I waited in all day for a urgent delivery from City Link their tracking site said "out for delivery" 6.30 pm NOTHING..Went on to the tracking web site again that eve to see a note from driver "UNABLE TO DELIVER NOBODY IN LEFT CARD".. LYING SH1T...Nobody called or left a card, I even checked the CCTV. They obviously had nothing else to deliver in my area and couldn't be bothered. Then lied about it..
  19. Gave mine a quick wash yesterday as first day without rain , shall clean it properly on Sun..
  20. Yes get it repaired. Rays are always a good bet on wheels regularly a set on here for sale for a good price, unless you want to go aftermarket in which case talk to some of the traders on here.
  21. WhackyWill

    370z Wanted

    try www.motors.co.uk always a few on there or maybe a member on here is selling his. Tradelink on here deal in Zed's but not seen them sell any 370 only 350. Good Luck with your search.
  22. Looks like a Boogazala sticking out the back..!!
  23. Surprise... Surprise..!!! Nico Rosberg says that the new trumpet exhaust tested by Mercedes in Barcelona on Wednesday is a failure. Mercedes volunteered to design and test the new louder exhaust following complaints that the new turbo hybrid engines are too quiet. Rosberg says that the new system didn’t sound much louder and they’ll have to find another solution. Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone is concerned that the lack of noise could lead to a drop in audiences.
  24. Every day in London. (unfortunately) give me an open road anytime..
  25. Lovely car .
×
×
  • Create New...