Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Ask the seller the question, has the interior been upgraded to facelift 2006 or later spec and if so why..!
  2. It somebody was parked in my dedicated parking space and then started taking photos of my car just because it was close to his..He would have the phone surgically removed from his posterior..!!
  3. It was on all over the weekend live on Motors TV. Great race weekend we ran a car in it in 2012 as its every second year, didn't have enough sponsorship this year even though we had a eligible F3 car and an ex-Monaco F3 winner as the driver.
  4. The daunting part is that I now have a garage full of dismantled car that now owes me R35 GTR money. Despite the set backs and extra costs, I am still enjoying the build . Ultimately this is what I'm aiming for, the light at the end of the tunnel as it were..... And if I could get the engine bay like this, I'd be a happy man That's beautiful. You get there.
  5. Is that your house Bradders...??
  6. Someone nicked your roof! :scare: Lovely car in "Old English White".
  7. At least he's still alive unlike Colin McRae...!!
  8. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  9. Great news Leonk, glad your sticking with it, looking forward to the next update. and yes' restoration is a bottomless pit..!
  10. Nice spot..guy's got a death wish..!!! :scare:
  11. Nice looking well looked after Zed. Good price,
  12. Any updates Leonk...??
  13. Thanks Lexx, I put the wrong title in search.
  14. They are cool, Are you thinking of a new project Grundy..?
  15. A few months ago there was a "thread" on here about a Member restoring his E Type Jag, it was a very interesting "thread" but not seen any updates recently, and now I cannot even find the "thread"..!!
  16. Check with Zmanalex. or Kayser / Buster.
  17. Timetable for Monaco GP this weekend. Thu 22 May 2014 Practice 1 09:00 - 10:30 Practice 2 13:00 - 14:30 Sat 24 May 2014 Practice 3 10:00 - 11:00 Qualifying 13:00 Sun 25 May 2014 Race 13:00
  18. Plenty of places in London to watch it. http://www.matchpint.co.uk/pubs-showing-formula1
  19. Your cruel jjt...I've got every faith in Bradders...
  20. May be the same here Pete, as I'm going to the Masters Festival at Brands on Sun but may watch some of it in the Kentagon during the lunch break. Going to record it anyway.
  21. Great job. Can I have the name of your Bank Manager..
  22. As its Monaco this weekend and Senna Anniversary this month. I thought I should post one of the best Senna documentary's "The Right to Win" Part 1 and Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TepACUZHcrw http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nFb7kTL7VDA
  23. Great job. Love the dials. Can you change colour on the dials. ?
  24. Great pics Spatt.
  25. Brilliant photos ap427z, Thanks for posting the link. I'm in the one where the wheel came off, lucky it didn't bounce over the fence.
×
×
  • Create New...