Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. BMW or a Merc.
  2. This is how to do it...
  3. Dave was selling the plate at one stage. Nice Number V6 O YE.
  4. A few "nice" BTCC photos from this weekend..
  5. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  6. Oh God, you mean I am responsible for you being here.... Dear Forum, please accept my sincere apology :lol: :scare: This rings a bell.... That's the one Dave, but not any more, has had cosmetic surgery recently...
  7. Oh God, you mean I am responsible for you being here.... Dear Forum, please accept my sincere apology :lol: :scare:
  8. Great post Dave, a lot of history there, and it was you who put me in contact with Builder 49 for my Zed. Cheers mate, heres to the next 20,000 :thumbs:
  9. Good Luck Jetpilot with you build, look forward to the house build thread. Its a tough decision, but I'm sure you will make the right one.
  10. Total washout Will. Decided against sitting in the rain for 6 hours odd. Gutted as the next race day now isn't till October and I can't do that one. Definitely going to get a track day booked though at Combe for next year so I can have some fun with the Zed on there. Here's a pic from Castle Combe my mate just sent.
  11. I know who own's that ..He's a Member on here aren't you Dave..
  12. Thats true. I just listening to the live commentary from Oulton Park and watching the timing on the HSCC web site. as a few mates are racing there this weekend
  13. Here's live timing and results from Castle Combe, pretend your there.. http://www.tsl-timing.com/?loc=club&season=2014&series=CCRC&event=club&source=ed_CCRC&eventid=143568
  14. Recently, fitted ZunSport black grill. Fitted black door handles, tinted side repeaters black. Waiting to fit my Cobra Sport exhaust this week hopefully. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. I was going to go to Oulton Parlk today its the Historic Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting. Instead I'll watch the Superbikes from Cadwell Park live at 12.30 on Eurosport.
  16. Total washout Will. Decided against sitting in the rain for 6 hours odd. Gutted as the next race day now isn't till October and I can't do that one. Definitely going to get a track day booked though at Combe for next year so I can have some fun with the Zed on there. That's a shame mate. I just done 2 hours driving in it around town, no fun . Got stuck in the Notting Hill Carnival Traffic. 22 Police bikes passed me in a line. No seen ONE Zed..
  17. Go for it Dave.....!!!!! :scare:
  18. Happy Birthday Zep. Have a good one.
  19. Lovely looking 911, Good Luck with the sale.
  20. No knocking the picture, but how old! Advertising the PS2! No idea, Its on the official Spa 2014 site.
  21. Welcome to The Land of Zed. Have a read through this : http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/
  22. Nico's latest statement translated from German.. That was a tough race. Today, we had the pace to win. But the incident cost us a top result. I'm very disappointed because it was a bad day for the team. Our task as a driver is to entertain the fans and giving them a good show. That's why our duels are always at the limit. I'm very sorry that Lewis and I have touched us. But I look at it as a race accident - as well as the stewards. I was faster on the straights and tried it out, because the inner line was blocked. I tried it and noticed that my front wing was damaged after the contact. At first, I thought: that's it. Then I saw that Lewis also had a problem. That was very good for him and the team. We have assembled us shortly after the race, but there will be further meetings to prevent such races as it is today in the future.
  23. Some nice pictures there Will and it must have been great to be involved with something like that. We also did the British F3000 Championship and British GT Championship with the same driver
  24. That's impressive Will. That average speed equates to a 55 second odd lap time. Now that's quick. My best so far is a 1 minute 35 second lap time in my old Mondeo ST24 which is approximately an average speed of 70mph. Never took my old JDM Subaru Impreza WRX on there which would surely have been quicker because it always let me down. Definitely want to take the Zed around Combe though, ...maybe next year. We won the Championship that year as well. http://www.simonlewis.com/motorsport/Trimmer-Lola.htm
×
×
  • Create New...