Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Looks really nice but you could have got a Gunmetal and saved loads of money for other mods, does look nice though
  2. Very nice some proper little custom work going on there
  3. Cheers mate I will bring said item with me
  4. Cheers 14N you gotta help me get this iPad sorted for photobucket something isn't quiete right I think
  5. Photo bucket more like photo bol#ocks
  6. Still can't get this ****#ing iPad bol#cks to load a picture grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  7. Yes Stu_2424 I have done Osakabens gloss black it looks very nice
  8. along are you the guy I saw near the Millfields pub in West Bromwich a couple of weeks ago I flashed I was in the Blade Silver
  9. Always useful the old wiring diagram
  10. Nice
  11. I really dislike Nismo but I think it's because it's mostly the norm and I don't do norm but that one is fantastic that is a Nismo.
  12. Hello and along to the over 50s Z forum page
  13. along
  14. Happy birthday mate
  15. I made a bid on this guys and eBay have removed my bid, something dodgy with the listing
  16. R I P Paul Walker, it will make us All remember the Zedds in the films just that little bit more but will never be the same watching them again, I hope that FF7 will be finished in honour of him
  17. Happy birthday Netti
  18. 250 quid I reckon you could get a real one for that
  19. The grill looked good in traditional Japanese but it suits the car even better in the blue, ver nice
  20. Glad I could help mate bet it was a pucka job
×
×
  • Create New...