Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Yer the longer your in the driving seat the better the drive becomes
  2. There's always the next project though mate so to that
  3. Decision Made then Mate, a Very Sad Day for us Midlands Zedders :( :(
  4. Idiots they should be done for due care and attention,
  5. Nice pieces of kit but I will leave the carbon road for others to follow,
  6. along, I have had a look and it's a fair price from a garage 49k miles wise is good GT pack with Rays yer looks good go and get a test drive mate
  7. I own / have made the uk's top show winning custom sports bike (hayabusa) ,owned her for 12 years and she lives in the living room but I have owned the Zedd for 11 months now and the bike hasn't left the house once that's Bad that is , I just love the bloody car
  8. along Kieran we have loads of west Mids meets
  9. along Clive J we have a load of meets in the West Mids your not to far away
  10. Very crisp
  11. Happy Zedding
  12. Happy New Year Zedders
  13. Yes leeman he knows his way around Zedds ask for Andy mate he will sort you out
  14. Not far away then I'm from sunny West Bromwich, we have loads of meet ups if your interested mate be good to see you and the Z
×
×
  • Create New...