Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. So is this the end to posts from OsakaBen
  2. Looking gooood Purple is a nice choice I know someone with purple
  3. Big guys
  4. Wether it's a car,bike ,lorry etc there are far to many idiots on our roads, doing speed is up to the individual but some people just do it at the wrong time.
  5. sorry to hear this
  6. The only problem with me getting a Zed last feb is that I haven't used the moped for more than a year, bloody zeditus
  7. 14N he's a good egg egh
  8. Great service
  9. Very good
  10. Fair play be good if you ride at night just remember to upgrade the alternator
  11. I totally agree Neilp sometimes it doesn't always look right or good but it's up to each person to decide on it don't you think looking forward to lake zed again though mate going to better than ever
  12. I like the fact that your after the unusual far far better than following the sheep with the individuality of Nismo,NOT, but it's each to there own guys
  13. Yes easy fix you should look for a local dent repair guy,should be easy to find
  14. along
  15. Nice
  16. even
×
×
  • Create New...