Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Nice picky:thumbs:
  2. along, one the guys on here, his Zed has done 180,K
  3. Thank you Sir Ebized,going to have to speak to you soon,I am getting parts geared up to sell to members and as time goes by hopefully some interesting parts
  4. how did you know I play this when I start her up
  5. along
  6. even
  7. Pleased you all like her guys :teeth
  8. It has to be fair won over 50 awards with it it's like riding Battlestar Gallactica the cars just move out the way
  9. 14N why have you posted a pick of Bens car up
  10. I got her as a 3 year old with 19 k on the clock, believe it or not she has 74,500 on now,but it has taken me 12 years to get to this
  11. Yes Humpy that was a box of bits for 646 pounds from eBay,4 months later I rolled this one out I am constantly thinking of Zedd parts got some bits in the pipeline
  12. 1984 1100 Suzuki EFE this one made Eurosport
  13. I think it happens on a regular basis,it's bloody hard nowadays keeping it the right way up on the Tarmac
  14. Unfortunately Humpy the Zedd has to live outside
  15. good cover
  16. 99 original,bog standard 12 years back when I first got he,300 rear polished frame and swingarm everything else is chromed.Everything is custom with many, one off parts from Italy,US plus what I have made and had made, it's won just about everything on the show circuit
  17. Sorry no its a GSXR 1300 Hayabusa
  18. 300 rear
  19. You have indeed 50 shot progressive.
  20. Suzuki moped
  21. After a year on the forum here's why it's Mopedmark
×
×
  • Create New...