Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. To be honest Silverstone/blade what ever you wanna call it silver is the easiest colour to match wheels with everything works And my own personal car (granted not all are perfect silverstone)
  2. ITs was poor but still rather watch it than fifth gear
  3. StevoD

    Trial fit

    I think the blue and white caps work well with the white wheels and blue body
  4. N Good good not just me then
  5. Can someone embed this for me )
  6. StevoD

    My Z32 SWB

    I never used to like these as everything i saw back in the day was max power, flip paint , dragons and neon's but as soon as i got serious with cars and into the Jdm car scene i found hundreds of amazing z32 on the net and in a lot of case nice than most mk4 supras
  7. But if you get a True AMG not a C class with amg wheels they super charger and making them 500-600bhp cars, Taking the nismo for example you pay about 75% more for what is it 16bhp
  8. Blimey, I've always wondered how people can afford to buy/insure nice cars at that age! I didn't even have the dosh to buy a car at 17 and at 19 I just had a sh*tbox mk 4 escort that cost me 400 quid! I bought my car when I just turned 21 and it was about 2 years old. In the week before I bought my missus a new suzuki swift sport. Its all about how you spend the money. At that age I worked very hard doing alot of hours and decided rather than drinking my money I was gonna spend it on cars. With out wanting to sound rude,please feel free to tell me to F OFF, But buying a new swift and a 350z in 2 week were they bought outright?? at that age if so what job were you doing then
  9. StevoD

    Wings/Spoilers

    Didnt RTP design theres to air downforce?
  10. also the micra/march is going nismo, shame all these bubbly cute future cars dont look as evil as a nismo branded car should :/ almera dont look to bad
  11. and the juke nismo
  12. Isnt the 350z/370z the new age 240z?
  13. haha i nearly bought them ssr agle back in april there old stock might get em cheap
  14. StevoD

    Trial fit

    Unless you come across a load of spun suspension bushes and corroded in bolts The reason i have owned HSD for 3 months and there still in the box 7 series wheels do looks smart maybe running a less chunky/profile tyre will help it tuck in a bit more.
  15. Is it only me that thinks they look a bit "Pimp my Ride" Personally for the money i think you could get some nicer wheels i no thats personal opinion but im sure people would rather enkei,rays,ssr etc than fox, https://www.facebook.com/JapanesePerformance - These guys have a lot of reasonably price real jap wheels
  16. ive only been once and ive only done 3 laps in rather bog standard s14, If you drive way within your and the cars limits your fine, I think the rumors about thousands of pounds on shut down costs are a bit OTT within my group of friends we've had 2 drivers damage armco and the paid no more than £600 for replacement parts and labour, but then they didnt shut the track they just put like coned everyone into single file for a few hundred yards at them spots, and at the end of the day you can just drive around it at 30mph if you wish.
  17. Is that 1/4 Mile if so what was the time?
  18. StevoD

    Driftland

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-11BNym-aho
  19. StevoD

    Driftland

    The place is popping up in a few threads atm so i thought i would post a few video from some of the test days ive found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpmeAlTAG3U http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-11BNym-aho
  20. Mine just turned up cant wait to get em fitted
  21. Granted but trying to put your car where someone else has already parked is a very silly move
  22. StevoD

    Gt alloys

    Take em mate My Search continues
×
×
  • Create New...