Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. is this safe for work?
  2. nice wang
  3. a good top gear USA this one http://youtu.be/i0z8EaXh2L0
  4. what software does your mrs use to edit?
  5. isnt SMD tall
  6. i new this a while back still makes me sad unless i can come come over sometime
  7. If Stevo gets to be Hammond, then bagsy I get to be May! And no fear on the wifey front, I'm trading her in for a younger model first we need a Clarkson
  8. how did i know as soon as i mention me and american you would pop up
  9. Roadkill is awesome though one of the best webshows ive found yet
  10. i dont think its a secret im a secret american
  11. if you then look at his colleague Matt farah or Mike Musto alot more entertaining to watch imo alot more exictment and passion
  12. in this 22 minute long video i think i saw about 10 seconds (5 in the f40 and 5 in the f50) in total of him appearing enthusitic excited the rest of it looked and sounded like he was in a business meeting
  13. your easily amused i assume, he has the most monotone flat line voice going
  14. if you mean chris harris by drive, your right on the car review part but entertainment value of a dead fish
  15. I average just under 30 in the Jag, it has been as high as 50 on a cruise down to Cornwall and as low as 14 on a hoon in Wales with my mates that very nearly set fire to my front discs and calipers Not sure you can compare your Beemer and a truck, I have had a couple of diesels, my Leon and my Jag and from talking to guys on forums I have got about 50% better economy than if I had the petrol equivalent, and not lost out on performance too much either. Unless you count top end power over 80/90mph which you don't get to enjoy too much on the road, mid range grunt is epic, I have to admit on a long run I quite often overtake a load of cars and then let them all catch up just so I can do it again chav
  16. we used to get this at SEAT as it would clogg the DPF filters try explaining to a customer they bought the wrong car for what their doing then seem them storm off to the salesman who sold them the car
  17. word on the street is your turning chav
  18. tarmac on here does vossen
  19. At least mine was done for performance purposes, rather than just for show so how much faster round snet is it now with a M sport knob
  20. The feelings I just went through lol its true would i rather a professional driver from rallyX and drifting, a Motor sport commentator with links to the illest brand and is very passionate about custom/modified cars be it hotrods or vws and a comedian Build cars out of stuff like mx5 golfs and 200sx/300zx over 3 old car jurnos building cars out of triumph heralds volvo 940 and old alfas Yea i would
  21. Top gear USA having the Hurracan http://youtu.be/0dkz9B43oC8
  22. could always spice it up with a type R gearknob
  23. http://zworklights.com/
  24. to be honest i would rather watch top gear USA over the Uk one now as the presenters are more my generation
×
×
  • Create New...