Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. The 5.0 coyote motors aint Slow
  2. shall we rename the forum? I'll see you all in the other side Although it will be 2020 for me haha
  3. If I wasn't poor
  4. Good Dammit there goes another wheel choice I cannot use
  5. No they don't
  6. MPSS tyres
  7. SpEak with tarmac I recommend some varreston es6
  8. StevoD

    will wheels fit

    Way to expensive
  9. Honda dark amethyst pearl
  10. StevoD

    will wheels fit

    What is the eBay item number
  11. I'm on phone so can't post pics maybe another member can dig one out but I ran these sizes on my grids be it et20 and was slammed with 245/275 khumos never had an issue
  12. StevoD

    will wheels fit

    Post link to the add and we can help more
  13. Lots of American car cruising to enjoy
  14. Ended up a little hotel near old town kissime
  15. They do look like grids tho
  16. I had the same on my Z when it was slammed never rubbed once
  17. Like bent and buckled arches #ambitions
  18. Yea my grids fitted without issues as well
  19. I hate to say It think my next fun car will be a German Unless the new stang depricates like a stone and can get a good used one
  20. Please don't do what my next door neighbours have to there 645 and put alpina badges all over it
  21. StevoD

    2015 Event List

    What exactly are you sorting out? Is this not something for a club REO to organise if we are to have a club presence, or is this a joint effort with another club? they've organised the last two events at trax. #teamtarmac Who, our REO's? If that's the case then I'm pretty sure they'll have an eye on it. don't think any of them go to trax. Too many people seem to think its just a chav fest when in fact it's a awesome event. One of the best in the year. #teamtarmac Grundy the chav went so there not wrong And ya rekt us Mota bruv
  22. StevoD

    2015 Event List

    There From 300zx club
  23. only if you're a like whore #teamtarmac What you trying to say everyone likes grids. Put them on a @*!# car, a beat up zed, a complete oem zed and people just love them more than most wheels #teamtarmac Quick backpeddle backpeddle I had grids ya barsteward
  24. only if you're a like whore #teamtarmac What you trying to say
  25. Think some black grids would look better
×
×
  • Create New...