Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Alot of the serious championships ie Formula Drift, D1GP BDC (super pro class) IDC (pro Class) do enter on most runs between 80-100mph Look into the Audi tt and why that got its little duck bill on the mk1 little wing on he boot made a big difference but wings/spoilers also create high speed stability not just down force which is handy and as above #BECUASERACECAR
  2. I don't have any haha
  3. Oooh i see can i enter a picture of my car then from a friend or not?
  4. How can he take a picture of him self driftings haha o well no hope these days
  5. Full sounds system ie speakers subs etc The scrappage scheme did me well for stereos and alloy wheels
  6. I best ask Bizz then
  7. What if its a forum member but not my car ?
  8. How did he get his own colonies I want one Yes I see the irony
  9. I thought running the clip was cool
  10. Still better than Terry same routine grant haha
  11. Does it have to be off your own zed ?
  12. Who wouldn't want gold nuts
  13. Think Tegiwa are alloy
  14. Pm tarmac
  15. Unless your a Porsche fanatic they all seem to hate him for ruining them
  16. Love the top gear USA episode him and rut are in mustangs racing a cross country cowboy and he skidding canyon roads
  17. Didn't he in essense steal a car (driving with out permission of owner ) And to some what kidnapping his girlfriend as she wasn't there on her own will Leaving out the putting life's in danger he got off easy to me
  18. I cant say I agree. Give me that car and 100 attempts and I still couldnt pull off one trick hes doing. Its a combination of skill and pure outright balls to drift cars at the speeds he does. These videos dont show just how fast hr is travelling at some points. I probably could never do what they do. But it annoys me he's basically portraying he's a master of drift, tight corner high speed manoeuvres. What him in the WRC, he's useless. Loeb if he was asked to do these staged block events he'd wipe the floor with him. Better than any f1 racing but Loeb is better foust is a good driver tho
  19. Hes craps at wrc but rally cross he's a multi championship winner I believe. And the gymkhana vids are just pr for the hoonigan brand and it works he's a buissness man before race car driver look at what he made of dc shoes I believe dedman has after partyied with him and gitten Jr
  20. The name tackleberry comes to mind
  21. this harness bar http://www.enjukuracing.com/products/graffiti-motorsports-k-harness-bar-03-nissan-350z.html
  22. yes you can
  23. two points that where made was no sub belt and the angle of the harness to the harness bar is below the shoulder and is dangerous
  24. Few USA guys have said my harness/seat set up is dangerous, i set it up trying to copy the FIA drawing (or what i hope is a FIA drawing)
×
×
  • Create New...