Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. i like to run anything from 235-265
  2. you pay for what you get a bog stock mx5 vs a slightly tuned 200sx, also i know the L2D guys run in BDC i have no idea where the drift limits guys history lie not to say it isnt there tho
  3. as im from royston i did think of popping along but having gone to RMCC stuff before its not worth it, Lots of late 90s hatchbacks with halfords wheels and lots of rev limit bouncing
  4. well his work is second to none
  5. It will fit just badly Loving the new logo/Sig
  6. Sounds like 350 The more raw hard-core driver focused 350z are the early ones and the later are the soft refined ones
  7. I don't think there bad but it's a lot of money to donut a mx5 L2D seem to be growing and have good feedback
  8. I can't belive this for several reasons lol 1 no mention of mpss 2 r888 in winter is sketchy and ekona doesn't do sketchy 3 toyo even say don't use them in winter (low temperatures) 4 I'm guessing it's a wind up as the Mrs never moves in winter
  9. any footage from it available to see
  10. statistics don't agree do the statistics account for the thousands of times the older person hits a car in a car park and drives off and still haven't realised? No i think they only state youngsters have more 'recorded' accidents
  11. its all about a single point turn
  12. they will look amazing and im guessing they might not be as curbed as you think
  13. you been and seen them in person?
  14. if your on about what i think your on about no unless you send the full wheel to be done but im only aware of 1 company in the USA thats set up for Car parts
  15. wales isnt a 'rally' tho is it?
  16. Hmm i wonder If a forum 'rally' would work
  17. Lol ive learnt that would be a bad idea
  18. Nope, sponsored a car for the first couple of legs and didnt get anything we paid for - no vinyls on the car, no banners, no promo girls and more importantly no reply when we chased it up. Fortunately it wasnt a lot of money but it caused me to look a bit further and find these stories which dont exactly inspire confidence - its more the lack of communication/deleting people on FB/not actually bothering to answer any accusations that worries me. Anyone can **** something up but if you dont try to resolve it then it looks very suss IMO. so is it pure rally or your sponsored driver who failed to display stickers or logos?
  19. Docwra did you actually go on it?
  20. Deposit yea I could spend £250 and be dissapointed or i can spend 1k with rico/modball etc and be disappointed Considering All drivers where stuck at a Airport in eastern europe for up to 14 hrs on the gumball then all had to sit n a coach for a day in 2010 shows @*!# can happen anywhere
  21. just going to hope as 2014 was there first they have learnt from mistakes
  22. I don't have the money to run around for for a week in Europe so not a lot of choice And heard mod ball was rubbish I've heard Rico was rubbish and I've heard pure is rubbish I wonder if people expect gumball quality, we will see
  23. i guess your talking from experience of your close encounter together
  24. My exact thoughts. I don't think I'd want to be involved with a company like that, much less someone who has a website littered with mistakes. Still, I like to be proved wrong with things like this, so hopefully you'll have a blast mate it will all be blogged/videoed
×
×
  • Create New...