Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. play mario kart
  2. see id rather the hatch from the blob seems less yobo
  3. in other words lol ;P
  4. Like the look of white rota's I bet there a bitch to keep clean though. i never drove it enough to get them dirty lol
  5. Dunno im bored of all them tracks as there in every racing game from Grid to GT to forza, they got Snetterton Silverstone Brands donnington oulton park i have seen footage of cadwell im sure found it
  6. not very 'realistic' tho haha pull the hand brake and it just spins out lol and if you stop accelerating it just snaps straight
  7. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201409157412483/sort/default/postcode/sg87sb/radius/1500/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/subaru/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/page/1/model/impreza?logcode=p
  8. impreza 2.0 TDI?
  9. its not let me down yet unless i need to use first then it dont do @*!# When would you ever need to drift in 1st?! Even burnouts I use 2nd The stock LSD works really well, you just need to keep on the power to keep it "locked" practicing Sprinting round cones am i doing it wrong i thought id lose more time in 2nd?
  10. my 350 import on 120k miles is was pulling 247 bhp measure at the wheels a few months back
  11. same as the original toca touring car games, If you driver for a team why would you need to buy parts? and the fact its got vast majorirty of UK circuits is winner for me aslong as its handling physics are decent not like GT
  12. or wait for project cars
  13. whats the offsets?
  14. its not let me down yet unless i need to use first then it dont do @*!#
  15. Are you local to St Neots Steve? Yea just down the 428 and 1198 royston Bob just remind me of the wheel and tyre specs again please
  16. I had this a few weeks back, had to reverse out of a carpark entrance Luckily I had room to escape too didnt escape on the toy run tho
  17. When i went from my stanced look with Grids to the ultralites i raised mine about 25-30mm so im guessing im lowered about 30-40mm from stock i got around st neots fine when i had my grids tho
  18. mouthwash is looking at selling his charged 350
  19. Just act like you're some rich guy's son or a self made millionaire & I'm sure even you will have a good chance. I want pictures though, ....please. I'll have to ask smd and ekona for some rich guy advice
  20. More for me then lol I can dream right
  21. lancer ralliart?
  22. if you sell up i will have no need to bring you any haha
×
×
  • Create New...