-
Posts
9,582 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by StevoD
-
sure im having dejavu about these wheels and the people in the thread
-
Thanks for that bit of publicity Aliveboy! Japspeed car went in less than a week! We have just had it listed for ages... Sorry if you were misled! Only car we have had for over a month is the Bitch!! Cheers Keyser!! i have to ask did it go stickered up
-
it has been owned by someone on here
-
What do people think was there before everything was, there must have been a start of everything, well what was there before a big bang before the gases to make the big bang, there must be a start to a timeline well what was before it
-
Turns out someone in America has linked a blog I ran back some years ago called 'the blacktop' and seems to think I have a bar in LA called the blacktop where up coming bands play hahahah
-
no it says good people doing a negative thing is religions fault
-
Who said that? +1 Steve, you're in critical danger of doing a Dblock on us here mate. Nobody is born evil
-
Does anyone else get odd email not the usually Nigeria bank account ones but like this Hello, My name is Kyle and I am represent the band Tracings for January tour. Would you have any available shows during the month between the 8th-31st for a DIY, independent band? Thanks so much! Kyle 712.540.4090 facebook.com/TracingsBand youtube.com/TracingsBand ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey, Hope you are doing well. I have been apart of team putting together a tour for two bands but we have hit some walls in some major cities because we are working with upcomingbands rather than established bands. A Sight to See from Amarillo, Texas & The Apphrended from Charleston, South Carolina. There tour has hit some walls being booked, so right now we are going through and looking at other venues. If you could help us book this show that would be much appreciated. I will place the date proposed below we are asking $100 a band, but if you can't do that & can only afford $75 a band/door split let me know what you wanna do! We do understand that because it's pretty last minute that you may only be able to offer a door split. The Date would be October 22nd I will also link 2 video/songs of the bands for your viewing. thanks - A Sight to See - The Apprehended Jon Blackwell | The Nocturnal Agency Artist Management & Development Personal: 310-216-8307 Jonnytna@gmail.com Atlanta, Georgia. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, this is Pete Fiend of The Living Deadbeats in Vancouver Canada. www.thelivingdeadbeats.com We're female fronted garagepunk, have played with legendary bands like The Nerves, Pointed Sticks, SNFU, and the Toasters (NYC). Also played with up-and-comers like White Lung, The Rebel Spell, Chains Of Love, and The Tranzmitors. We have released a 12" Lp ,2 Ep's, plus a single on Dirty Water Records (UK), and a track on The Best of The Garagepunk Hideout compilation (GRGPNK Records US). As well, we are featured on the Free Pussy Riot solidarity compilation (F.A.M.E.D. Records, Germany). Recent press includes the current issues of Razorcakes and MRR. We are touring down the coast in February; our Cali shows Feb. 11-14 have fallen through. Hoping you can help us out? Here's a download link to the LP, password to d/l is promo http://www.mediafire.com/?e8ezj8k822ngr3k This link is one of the reviews that the LP has received: http://twistingthelens.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/the-living-deadbeats-st/ Any help is appreciated! Cheers, Pete Gripp//The Living Deadbeats www.thelivingdeadbeats.com https://www.facebook.com/TheLivingDeadbeats ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Im getting these every few weeks from different 'bands'
-
Just going to say to staff No the below isnt trying to wind anyone up its just a observation. 1-2 weeks ago a Person burnt a poppy seller and comments were made on this forum about it being a case off Religion ie islam/muslim and a large proportion correctly stood up and said you cant say that you don't know what the motivation was This week We have a religious thread and people saying Religion is the reason of anything Evil and it seems this week there is no issue with accusing religion of the cause of bad doings
-
They may have roots in religion, but they're from from strictly religious festivals any more. Haven't been for at least 30 years. It's a poor argument, and one that's been done to death. I celebrate Christmas as I get time off work and spend it with family and friends. I celebrate Easter as I like chocolate. I celebrate Shrove Tuesday as I like pancakes. The origins of those festivals have zero meaning to me. i agree but if your so anti religion why you would celebrate something thats even the slightest linked to it was the point if you dont hate it like an atheist does then thats fine but it your 100% atheist and hate anything linked with the belief of god you would make a point of not doing any of them atheism is non belief not hatred per say Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Sorry maybe i should use the term new atheisism "New Atheism is the name given to a movement among some early-21st-century atheist writers who have advocated the view that "religion should not simply be tolerated but should be countered, criticized, and exposed by rational argument wherever its influence arises." Which i would say people on here are are doing just that Criticizing it
-
why not have them at diffrent times Or make a new 'religion' that has a festival of present giving once a month
-
They may have roots in religion, but they're from from strictly religious festivals any more. Haven't been for at least 30 years. It's a poor argument, and one that's been done to death. I celebrate Christmas as I get time off work and spend it with family and friends. I celebrate Easter as I like chocolate. I celebrate Shrove Tuesday as I like pancakes. The origins of those festivals have zero meaning to me. i agree but if your so anti religion why you would celebrate something thats even the slightest linked to it was the point if you dont hate it like an atheist does then thats fine but it your 100% atheist and hate anything linked with the belief of god you would make a point of not doing any of them
-
100% agree Like some of the points made in this dont like it thats cool it aint yours Why wont it embed?
-
Also curious who out of people against religion here still celebrate at Christmas time and enjoy a Christmas meal etc Who still like to have a chocolate egg for easter Or pancakes on shrove Tuesday
-
Wrong end of the country for me to help haha
-
Right so because a hand full of them do it your going to tar all religion as 'evil' just because a handfull of people in group do something they don't represent they entire group A lot of people on here think I'm a prick and a **** doesn't mean all members of the forum are therefore pricks and ****s Untill you meet every religious person and see what they do you cannot say that religion is the cause of evil actions
-
So your saying all religious people are denying children medical attention
-
Regarding the micky thing there is always a line a bit of banter like I've had about my wing being an ironing board etc I'm fine with that as it's good hearted As is inform things and advice like someone saying you realise all your doing is shutting you boot somemore with the downforce, which I don't find offensive But I think there a lines when people start personal attacks like your a ****ing retarded ricer why put that heap of @*!# on it you make your car pointless I think stuff like that isn't warranted I mean even if people tell you not to do something it's your choice still, if they don't like it that's up to them don't have to claim ownership of it you do if you happy to hold the torch for it then go ahead
-
What a load of rubbish so if a good person does bad it automatically religion based so when someone cheats on a partner because she has lost love for them its religion fault so when someone robs someone become they have no money and want to feed there family its religion fault so when someone murders someone because he was driving to fast its religion fault or do you think all that stuff isnt bad
-
We all drive cars daily does mean I'm going to plow it into the front of Morrison's
-
And a @*!# load of grease if it's a road car
-
Do you give a few quid to all homeless people like some religious folk set up and run out there own time and pocket a soup kitchen for all homeless people Tbh bradders you might as well be religious the way your broadcasting you anti religious outlook There's a diffrence between I'm not religious it's not for me And religious people are a bunch of thick f***s believing in story's and hope people are idiots All I know is when I belived Santa the Easter bunny and tooth fairy was real my life and the world around me was a lot happier place
-
youve gotten off lightly when i had mine it has 2-3 pages of members creaming over some actresses