Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. RULES GUYS
  2. 20" for drug dealers and pimps 19" for show cars/ stance cars 18" for track performance tuned cars
  3. Also the likes of Rhys millen used them as a safe barrier, Its more surface area on the side pushing against the wind to stop it spinning full rotation He even added on one of his cars a full on perspex sheets from the wing to car
  4. Fixed Also Bizz had to have weights put in his car to weight the rear end down as it was to light
  5. grundy you couldnt lick Howatz ass more if you tried Is nice tho
  6. Or right looking on google all the 18s that look similar are about 7-8 inches wide
  7. Might be because his are 19s
  8. I thought that they don't look right
  9. Plan on doing a vlog on YouTube when I can get my ass into gear to document and follow the stuff I get up to
  10. Running to skinny tyres get some meat on there
  11. If you like your car and don't want it turning to trash don't drift it
  12. Think you need a roll over cage
  13. StevoD

    Why oh why

    Because boxster
  14. got excited when you said D1 i thought there was like a drifting DLC pack
  15. StevoD

    Help Please

    if your running them sizes on the rota you will want to be removing the spacers (which isnt a bad thing) out of the sizes above i would be running 18x9.5 et 25 front (need confirmation would clear brembo due to the deep spokes tho) 18x10 et 25 rear for a safe but good looking fitment
  16. TBF burnout paradise was horrific for all the things ekona mention to
  17. I have numerous warnings for you in my fictitious list, mostly for anti Nismo jibes #### how many must I have I seem to remember when we were testing this software package you had a ruck of points and were banned once or twice. so you can get banned and return?
  18. Bit like your woodland adventure
  19. I'll have them I'll go with ya haha
  20. I'm on final lol still not sure Why tho
  21. Thanks for translating my point into english ekona
  22. Hello guys i have 3 maybe 4 (3 for sure) beta keys for the crew on xbox one First 3 guys to PM me i will give it to you, but for reason of the BETA there testing the Crew multi-player feature so youll have to add me to your list for it to work i think GT Draggster454 You input the code like you would a pre paid XBL membership card it will download it and last beta we got a about a week and a half out of it
  23. Yea fodder is wasn't directly at you pal but a kind of collective note you can see who views this and there's people who made uproar in the other thread but not here And there is about as much evidence and details to this story as the other Just seemed odd to get on a soap box for a racist thing and not for a sexuality thing
×
×
  • Create New...