Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. smudgedon

    OEM bits

    Glad you like it, now buy some things!
  2. smudgedon

    OEM bits

    Bump, sensible offers anyone?
  3. Have a good one fella
  4. Get some pics of your car up when you can as well
  5. Welcome along Syndi
  6. Picture of the front cover made into an avatar
  7. He is releasing a new guide to women & plenum spacers called '50 shades of purple' FFS Dave! Was sposed to be a secret! You ain't getting a signed 1st edition copy now
  8. She would probably do it for you Luckily we all like different things or it would be a boring place.... True say, but still...ewwww!!!!!! I would make a considerable effort to cross the road if I saw her walking towards me, and most likely contemplate doing so in front of a bus doing 30mph+ just to get away from her
  9. Would rather saw my bollocks off with a blunt, rusty hacksaw than have to touch that
  10. It's an iPhome, so yes
  11. Damn it, just a tad late Will have my spacers off the car this weekend Joel Oh well
  12. Any better pics of the type B rear add ons?
  13. Same price of £180?
  14. BBC HD on since 11pm for me COME ON RAVENS!!!
  15. smudgedon

    OEM bits

    Bump
  16. Just copy me why don't ya...
  17. smudgedon

    OEM bits

    Thought I'd make a new thread with all my bits in 1, easier to follow this way. Sorry about poor quality pics, I'm currently using a potato for a phone that I took the pictures with 1. OEM 350z 6 speed manual black leather gear knob from my 54 plate Zed Has the usual blemishes on top, 7/10 condition I'd say £20 picked up, £25 delivered 2. OEM 350z cats from 54 plate. did 68k miles before I removed them. MOT garage say they are in fine condition, fully working and would pass MOT with no problems £100 picked up, £120 delivered due to weight 3. OEM DE engine cover from 54 plate Zed, perfect condition with no noticeable scratches or marks £30 picked up, £35 delivered 4. OEM Y-pipe from 54 plate Zed. Removed at 68k miles also, again MOT'er said it's fine and would pass MOT no problems £40 picked up, £60 delivered due to weight and size All items are located in Sutton, Surrey. Please ask me any questions and all items are open to offers as I need to make room/cash for future upgrades in an attempt to cure my Zeditis
  18. The P45 was the funniest thing since Jeremy rolled the Reliant Robin Awesome TV, don't care what anyone says It made me laugh, a LOT
  19. smudgedon

    Purple bits

    Oh wow Keyser would have like the brakes on my S3 a few years back And yes, they are purple wheels
  20. Muppet I could have got it by now and been on my way home
  21. Night then Dibs, drop me a PM dude
  22. I'd recommend getting a new head unit with bluetooth already integrated
  23. I'll have it buddy, mine's a bit worse for wear Can even grab it tonight if you really want?
  24. mmmm ... Nope lol I'll give you £3.42, a pack of Haribo and something purple Tempting, but still no lol I thought we were friends
×
×
  • Create New...