Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Are you sure BBK wasn't joking when he said "Kwik Fit"?
  2. Jeeeeeeeesus!!!
  3. A friend's Uncle is asking how much a set of 370z headlights are Anyone got any idea? I'm guessing over £1000 from Nissan?
  4. In which case you may want to help Dip with finding a hole for his I don't like to touch other peoples cars, let alone their dipsticks
  5. I've never had a problem with finding the hole for my dipstick The one on the car is a bit tricky however
  6. A plan so cunning you could brush ya teeth with it?
  7. Simply a case of old arm out, elongate the hole on the subframe and stick the new one in?
  8. smudgedon

    Show me yours?

    Ian, what steering wheel is that?
  9. A few select bits would look flocking awesome in purple Flock off!!!
  10. That does look awesome I'm considering getting some bits flocked in the near future
  11. smudgedon

    P2 Service

    Where?!
  12. 46,000 pennies to have access to the entire UK road network all year round, in a 350z! Sounds like a bargain to me!
  13. Laser cutters are so ****ing cool
  14. I want a little bit of stretch, not too much, so I'll be opting for 235/35/19 and 255/35/19 on my wheels, 8.5fronts and 9.5rears
  15. Depends what width they are
  16. Great work
  17. I'm afraid the contents have been eaten I was hoping to get it back
  18. Nope, completely different
  19. Welcome Matt Fair few of us around Surrey/South London, keep a lookout in the SE region for meets and events
  20. If you happen to "lose" the sample, I'm sure there are some available at local shops
  21. Hope you like it you reckon we'll get a good colour match?
  22. If you have such a bad opinion about the show, it's content, the presenters etc, why bother watching it?! People seem to slate Top Gear for all the same reasons, yet they continue to watch it each and every week
  23. I assume you got mine OK Ian?
  24. smudgedon

    OEM bits

    Let me know about the cover mate open to offers, just need things gone really!
×
×
  • Create New...