Mikesding
Members-
Posts
414 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Mikesding
-
Sent you a DM - do you have any more photos mate, interior etc?
-
Any higher quality photos? Only thumbnails seem to have been uploaded Cheers
-
Lloyd - is this still for sale? I might be looking to get back in a 350z after a year away!
-
350z Android tablet + aftermarket sub install!
Mikesding replied to zubairhussain123's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Great write up ! -
Out of all the fnf actors he was the only one with an excessive passion for cars Never personally had the opportunity to find out but he wasnt a hollywood stuck up actor always had time to talk to normal people, He became a competitive driver in the Time attack series and a few other series, Most of all he start the Reach out world wide organisation to help out the worse of in country that disasters have taken hold of, and he didnt sign check there are loads of images/videos of him out doing the aid work himself getting his hands dirty But for a lot of people he and the rest of the fnf team are the reason they are into cars me included when i was a little lad if i had watched it i probably would have a verging on un health interest in cars for the 14 years, So with his passing its almost as if that person that got you into parts of your life now has gone or in my case a big part of my last 14 years as i did actually follow a lot of Paul doing on social media etc. I really don't know how you think its selfish to leave his daughter he didnt plan for it? Agree with all of this
-
I don't see a problem with the sound, if you're going to the shops (or want to be inconspicous) just keeps the revs below 2,500! Or if you want to scare grannies, punch it
-
I use an SSD for everything and it is so much quicker!
-
just saw this! short video clip here http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/top-gear-perfect-road-trip-behind-the-scenes-2013-11-08
-
I've been to both and would recommend either
-
Oh dear, so I'm a chav and I have the worse looking car, not a good day for me
-
Best option for cleaning if I can't park by my house
Mikesding replied to Randy_Baton's topic in Car Detailing
I have the same problem, end up using the supermarket pressure washer but it's not ideal - you end up holding up other people -
s2000 could be a good shout, still think they look good too! Or you could buy two RX8s, one as a spare?
-
Recommend me a cheapish high mpg low tax run around
Mikesding replied to wizurd's topic in Other Cars
Audi A2's are quite cheap now, and the diesel ones got 55-60 MPG, and quite lightweight etc - just a different idea for you -
Weather forecasts a day in advance are sketchy, let alone a month in advance!
-
Remember that the 'S' class cars are meant to be their super luxurious and a bit quicker cars - not all out sports car (ala RS) but I do agree, the new turbo'd engines in the Audi's don't have anything on their old V8s ps. 30k on a 3 year old car!? Deep pockets... could have bought a previous gen RS4, or even an e92 M3 for that money!
-
If you're passing pop in again... Where are you based out of interest?
-
Its very smooth, you wouldn't know it was a twin turbo to be honest unless someone told you - acceleration feels a lot more urgent considering weight/horsepower is very similar and only around an extra 50 Nm of torque
-
Forums arent that great for E92's. I used to have one. Is this petrol or diesel? Petrol you wont get much more out of it, but Diesel Turbo can see it past 500BHP. Petrol 335i - I'm not really looking for more horsepower if I'm honest as it already feels pretty torquey! Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
-
Are you saying I should paint it orange?
-
Just took a look, that's some amazing horsepower! I was considering doing that, but I don't want people to think I'm trying to pass it off as an M3, will see what I think next week
-
After over 1.5 years of owning my 350z I have made the change to something with back seats! But because I enjoyed the power of the Zed so much I've gone for something on similar terms, a BMW 335i Coupe. Only had it for a day but loving it so far - already done 200 miles, but I've got to say it sounds incredible; I didn't think it would match the 350z for noise but I think it sounds great. It's an SE but has the M-Sport front bumper and spoiler, with the shadow line trim (basically gloss black instead of chrome). I've already got a few mods planned (it seems the zeditis is transferable), first one being to find a slightly more understated spoiler than the one that is currently on it (Open to suggestions, thinking a simple lip spoiler) and the second one being the standard Angel Eye upgrade (currently has the 'yellow' ones). I'm definitely going to stick around on these forums as they are so much better than any of the BMW ones i've found, and has a great bunch of people. On that note - does anyone know any good forums for BMWs/e92s?
-
Audi have had this for a few years - used it when I got my last car! Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4