Jump to content

Mikesding

Members
  • Posts

    414
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikesding

  1. I just saw someone say you don't need to use premium fuel on the HR - but it clearly says in the fuel cap you must use 98+? Also I can reiterate that my HR has never used a drip of oil! Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  2. Why the different types of 501 for the sidelights and number plate lights, out of curiosity? Brightness - the numberplate ones would be barely visible next to a xenon, and the sidelight ones would illuminate the entire rear of your car if you used them for your numberplate
  3. Copied from Sam Mcgoo Sidelight - 2x http://www.autobulbs...-red-amber.html Numberplate and boot - 3x http://www.autobulbs...ed-colours.html Interior - 2x http://www.autobulbs...bulbs-30mm.html
  4. Shame to see you go - hope your next car treats you well
  5. I just did the same thing http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/nissan_350z
  6. I got Tapatalk 4 for free, was I lucky?
  7. I did a similar thing, had an iPhone for 4/5 years - use the nexus 4 now and honestly better in every way! Even price! As for app - there is the official tapatalk app (which I'm using right now!) Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  8. Sorry to hear that, can't believe some people. On the plus side they'll probably be on eBay/Gumtree soon??
  9. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  10. Now updated to the bargainous price of £9,995
  11. Hi, I tried to post this before but it was deleted, so I'll try again without the link. I really want a Zed and your looks fantastic, I am selling my much more sensible car (VW Passat CC), they are worth about the same. Is it permitted to discuss a trade or not? Matt Ah yes you won't be able to post links to cars for sale. No thanks - not looking to part exchange, but if you sell yours give me a shout!
  12. You can have them for £10,500? I'll throw in some wheels, an engine, gearbox and chassis too? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  13. Looks like a good job to me mate!
  14. Love the hose spindle!
  15. My god that has a bigger wing than a 767
  16. Mikesding

    Night Blue 350z

    Pictures of my 350z
  17. Mikesding

    Side

    From the album: Night Blue 350z

×
×
  • Create New...