Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Happy birthday guys!
  2. I think it's because of the date on them? They're 3 years old, I'm not sure how bad that is but I'm sure someone like Ekona would know.
  3. Depending on the location of the leak and the size couldn't it cause the engine to run lean?
  4. I wonder if the police could prosecute all of the people that are about to post on the internet 'Naaah mate, haven't had mine displayed for ages because thug life.'
  5. I don't think DarrenB is associated with this?
  6. Yeah, that's why you play 3v3.. Much better for you
  7. Haha, the nights I used to spend raging playing Arena.. It's all part of the fun. 2v2 45 minute stalemate games, they do well for your blood pressure.
  8. Raiding? Slaying scripted magical puffy dragons is boring... Do PvP
  9. Grundy, don't give in to WoW... I've been clean for 6 months now. although the expansion may drag me back
  10. Personally I want to see my gif idea.
  11. Bobby, you need to sort out the front numberplate... The car looks like Bugs Bunny..
  12. I honestly thought he was going to do something special for his 5000th post.. 'For my 5000th post, here is a gif of me licking my anus whilst falling 12 stories into a pit of marshmellows.' What a let down.
  13. Mega jealous, I want 700hp
  14. Yes, it would appear Darren Carter enjoys himself a bit of sausage.. Whoever he is. I've always quite liked the standard aerial, I guess it makes my car look a little different to the army of stubby equipped 350z's Thanks guys, I love going there because I get to spend a few days doing my 2nd most favourite thing.. Driving I did of course take a lot of tools should a roadside breakdown occur but it was completely faultless for the 1100 miles I put on it (except for the flexi but I'll let it go this once ).
  15. Ouch, how bad would that have ended up if it was just a regular car you have to wonder.
  16. Just realised I chose the wrong option, I can confirm I'm not a troll.....................
  17. It will be a late registered DE/Pre facelift car, some people aren't put off by the additional tax (I think WhackyWill has one?).
  18. Just a breakdown of costs for those thinking of going.. Tunnel: 110 Euros Hotel: 180 Euros Fuel: 400 Euros Food/Drink: 120/140 Euros Other bits and pieces inc laps: 100 Euros Totals about 930 Euros or £730.. Split between 2 people turns it into a 4 day holiday for about £400. Edit: Thanks for the comments
  19. I don't have a stubby aerial so I wouldn't let that make you think it's not from the forum, although I've never seen it personally.
  20. And not only did we get all that but we also each got 2 vouchers for Bitburger in a local pub of our choosing plus a bunch of other vouchers for more drinks at that bar shame we had to drive really..! Back to Pinocchios for a drink and something to eat.. seems I didn't get the food picture so just something to drink. Friday Woke up Friday to find a friend parked next to me (no idea who it was).. I bumped in to them a bit later in the day and managed to have a good old chin wag about Zs and their/our journey etc, turns out he wants a Stillen exhaust and will hopefully sign up on here! BAD NEWS I managed to catch the y pipe flexi on something as I was driving along and ripped a hole in it, blowing like mad the car was running poorly so I spent the morning going around the local town trying to find somewhere to help me. I never ended up finding anywhere so we ended up taking the problem to our friend, the internet, and checked out the popular website http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/ We decided we would try the first option and drive to Premio garage in Daun. I'm so glad we did because they were awesome, I went in and the reception immediately got an English speaking member of staff who came out straight away and looked at my car with me. Without hesitation he said he would get it fixed today one way or another and went about ordering a new flexi to weld in. He told me it would be a few hours for the part to turn up as it had to be delivered (a few hours?? Try a few days in England). The chap himself was interesting and turns out he was doing the 8 hour endurance motorbike race on the GP circuit on Sunday, he loved my car and couldn't help but pop the bonnet.. A proper petrol head The offending article Looking sorry for itself We had a few hours to waste so we trotted on into Daun, a pretty quiet place with not much going on at all. A few pics of us wondering about and the currywurst we had for lunch (amazing!). No idea where this went but looked cool Random Lunch Returned 2 hours later to find the new flexi pipe in and myself 100 euros lighter but I'm not going to complain with that kind of service. Back in business and ready to go, they even double parked it for me..! Off to the ring on Friday for another lap (no photos it seems ) but here is where we stood hoping for a little bit of action, nothing really happened. Returning to Pinocchios again for dinner.. Garlic pizza starter (3 euros, yes.. 3 euros) 7 Euro pizzas That got followed up by some Grappa and a few beers. Saturday It was time for the long drive home, we stopped at the GP Circuit area for a quick photo as you do but it was very foggy.. Stopping off for a bite to eat On the train home.. And that's about it, awesome trip with some awesome people... Can't wait to do it all again in another 6 months time!
  21. Just back from the Germany trip and thought I'd share a few snaps. Wednesday Up in the morning, ready and packed to go just before 5AM... Loading on to the train at about 8AM after a 2 hour drive to the Euro Tunnel, they of course directed me to the lower part of the train Loaded on the train, ready to rock Stopping off on the way for some snacks / petrol, had to plan it so we always stopped at a Shell We then marched on towards Spa not sure what we were going to find, if anything. We ended up watching a McLarens owners day and saw some awesome machines beat it around the track.. We then took a detour down a bit of the Autobahn and ended up cruising at about 130 mph (little advertising for Opie Oils there) I can also confirm the car will hit 170ish mph on the speedo quite easily now My traveling companions hand was too shaky at anything more to get a good photo Made it to the ring safe and sound, a quick picture before I went on a lap.. Me on my first lap, this was after 8 odd hours of driving so wasn't the greatest lap ever.. Being tired I forgot to take photos of the meal at Pinocchios, needless to say it was delicious as always (you SHOULD go there if you ever go to the ring). Thursday Next day we woke up to what looked like a private track day, not quite sure what was going on.. View is awesome in my opinion. We then headed off to Bitburg for a tour around the Bitburger brewery (sort of) Saw what looked like a military plane in the sky, no idea what it is but might please someone?? Made it to Bitburg but then we encountered the problem of parking, my friend in the Mini started to enter a multistory car park and sort of looked at me as if to say "this might be a problem"... Well, yeah.. It was.. I don't have any pictures but I had to grind my way up the first ramp and immediately head towards the exit. It ended up that I couldn't get down the exit ramp so had to reverse up and turn around to reverse down the ramp this made me really popular with the locals who ended up shouting at me. Here is the car just outside the offending car park in a much easier place to park. We had a bit of time to kill and wanted to find something to eat, being a bunch of blokes that can't speak too much German we couldn't really decide on where to eat... So we used the internet to find McDonalds, it was quite a trek through town so we ended up walking about 3/4 of the way and realising we were going to run out of time . We had to march back to the brewery for our tour on an empty stomach completely knackered, here is a few pics anyway. A little treat for those of us into car modification.. Then we stumbled upon what was clearly a brothel in the middle of a road in town A few pictures inside the tour, it was pretty boring so didn't get many.. It was 8 Euros to get in and I was starting to regret it. I stole their secret formula for you guys though.... After the tour, like most places, we got to sample some drink... Some...
×
×
  • Create New...