Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Get a louder exhaust, road noise becomes a thing of the past (so does hearing in general).
  2. Doesn't seem like he's got any hassle from it? one csb meme from smd isn't exactly a baptism of fire in this place, I'm sure we could arrange it though.
  3. Why do people spit? The only time I do it is on someone's grave.
  4. Let me know if you need any assistance in ruining your life. We've also got all the tools here to get them on your car
  5. It's a revup DE, you can tell as it only has a 7k rpm redline.
  6. But why, when every car in front and behind the artic was happy to wait, did the caravan driver think that didnt apply to him? This is the whole issue for me, not when or whether people merge into lanes, but the penis who decides he is mopre important than everyone else and cocks it up for everyone. I agree, nothing in that situation is ideal but either one of the drivers could have taken some responsibility and control of the developing situation but both decided to ride it out. The net result is a large waste of time and money because both were too pig headed to realise they aren't the only ones on this planet. If I had to give a percentage of blame I would hand out a rather generous 25% to the truck driver and a big old 74% to the caravan man. The 1%? that goes to the parents for giving birth to them.
  7. Tell me about it, think I paid about £6500 for it which at the time was a lot but it was in tip top condition. 100% rekt.
  8. Ah okay, think my friend is the owner of Surrey new Mini club... Not sure, I'll have to ask him
  9. Wish I'd kept this now: M3 Evo with about 50k miles on the clock, garaged its entire life, no rust etc etc sold it for the Zed as I never used it... Wish I tucked it away somewhere.
  10. Welcome Which Mini club are you a part of?
  11. I don't even care.
  12. I can't say I'm current with the prices for 2012 370z's but I don't think I'd part with £17k for one with 120k miles..
  13. I do that on the way home from the weekly shop
  14. Uh huh, providing additional details to dig yourself out of admitting to your own special brew of dickbag maneuvers isn't going to wash with me.
  15. This, when I used to drive to work, I'd try and nip in at the last moment...a couple of occasions have meant I'd have to drive to the next junction I refuse to be that dick that cuts in, or stops in the lane to wait for a gap. Sounds like you're a caravan away from being that dick.
  16. You're both terrible drivers with minimal exposure to decent cars, you should feel ashamed of yourselves. If we weren't on the internet I would spit on your shoes.
  17. I agree on all fronts, it's just bad driving all around. I don't think there is one innocent person in that accident. You can see just after the caravan comes into shot (which means the truck driver *should* have seen him) the truck driver increase his speed when there is a clear hazard. The caravan man shouldn't have thought his time is worth more than others and just carried on to the next exit and enjoyed his punishment for his poor organisation. Instead, morons collide and cost everyone behind them a lot time, money and other things.
  18. Thing is, if one of them was responsible for their actions and was considerate to the rest of the road users that whole fiasco would have been avoided. None of the hundreds of people behind them would have been held up and everyone would have been able to get on with their day. Both utter utter plonkers.
  19. If the truck driver was reasonable and didn't sit up the arse of the Renault the caravan man would have squeezed in.... The truck driver would have lost about 5 seconds off his journey yet now he's probably lost over an hour. Poor judgement from the caravan driver too. Both dicks, both should have their licence revoked.
  20. Not me, I don't drive mine daily. If it was me you would hear me before you see me and if it's parked up I don't live in Billingshurst.
  21. Over in Worthing there are quite a few of us in West Sussex now.
  22. Sneaky using an open lane if people want to sit behind each other whilst ignoring an open lane that's up to them. Until that lane closes and merges to the other surely anyone has the right to use it?
  23. Name, address, tel num, age are people actually that stupid?
  24. Is there a right or wrong answer to this? At the end of the day it's communication and as long as we all understand each other, who cares? I'm pretty sure none of you talk/write/communicate how they did 200 years ago or even a hundred years ago. I'm of the opinion that things do change and as it is becoming easier to travel around the world surely language will change? If we incorporate a word from US English into ours, what's the big deal? I guess I'm not very patriotic and I don't care all that much about English heritage or the past. I'm more interested in the future and trying to make the most of it. If that means exploring strange Americanisms, seeking out new words and merging dictionaries then I will boldly construct a sentence that no one has constructed before, incorrectly.
×
×
  • Create New...