Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. All sorted .
  2. Not trying to be difficult or anything here but I WAS getting replies to my emails. I have tried calling and got no response, why should I, as a customer have to keep chasing? I've left my mobile number and all of my contact details they already have as I've been there previously. Two weeks is a long time to not get back to someone. (abbey, this isn't aimed at you and is purely for discussion with the guys above) I appreciate they're busy and I now know they are a member of staff down, a five second reply saying they're too busy to deal with me and I would have made other arrangements.
  3. Also, sorry to hear about your dads RTA. Hope it's nothing too serious.
  4. I have sent emails over the past two weeks, I shouldn't really have to send more. I left my mobile number in one email and I've tried calling about 4/5 times. Even just a quick reply saying they're really busy and can't accommodate my request right now would be handy, instead of just being left to wonder if they're in/out the office. Edit: haven't left a message on your answer machine no, as I couldn't get through and heard nothing from emails I thought it was a little pointless.
  5. I really need to book it in soon too as MOT runs out at the end of the month and would like to keep its service schedule on time.
  6. Hi Guys, Anyone know if Abbey are about at the moment? I was talking to them a few weeks ago about booking my car in for its service and MOT, they said they'd get back to me as just figuring out a loan car but never did. I've tried calling and just get voice mail and no response from emails. I would just send a PM but I'm guessing they're out of the office for some reason or another, just wondered if anyone knew how long for etc? Thanks
  7. Cool pictures, although it does show how much standard zeds need spacers!
  8. Why does all the cool stuff happen 300 miles away from me, would love to get involved.. I've got the mechanical skills of an orange but I can certainly use a socket set, if you were closer I could have been the socket set coordinator Nice project man.
  9. Did you pay via paypal? If you did and you paid for it as goods then you can start a claim on paypal.
  10. For sale for £30k or something: http://www.classicmobilia.com/Pages/JohnPopeSpecial.aspx
  11. From that video those bikers are a bunch of twunts and really don't deserve to be on the road... What did they think was going to happen when you slam the brakes on 5ft from a 2 ton vehicle? And then to go about with their mob mentality intimidating the driver? Damn right I would have driven off, I would have been on the phone to police whilst driving along as well. Idiots like this wind me up. edit: Okay, I watched the footage again and maybe he didn't slam the breaks on but still pulled in very close to that range rover and slowed right down.
  12. Love the game, I'm about 40% of the way through it... I spend more time doing side missions and the freak things than anything else... Love driving round and coming across the random events. Slightly concerning was when I was in the queue to buy the game there was more mothers with their 12 year old sons buying the game than actual adults. The staff were also more than happy to hand over the game with no questions either. IB4Mothers start whining about the graphic nature of the game.
  13. Can recommend TGM also, took my Integra there when some shite damaged the front bumper. Did a really good job and if they weren't so far away I'd use them for my servicing.
  14. Waved at me in my Silver zed this morning, I was far too tired to realise what was going on and I did wave back... After you had pretty much gone past
  15. That's not his missus, he just asked the previous owner to pose for a quick photoshoot before he drove the car away, hence the oddly matching jacket / car combo. Welcome aboard
  16. Y pipe looks identical to my Cobra one?
  17. Surely you buy a car because you like the look of it? If you like the look of the M3 but so do 3 million other people, so what? Just suggests that the designers know how to make an appealing car. I can relate to wanting your car to look a little different on the road but then I feel that most performance variants do have that extra something about them that makes it stand out enough. You always have tuning / modifying options after if it's not enough. Even things like the Clio 172 etc look different enough for me to recognise its performance credentials. It is all about opinion at the end of the day, if a Daewoo Matiz had 400bhp and was one of the best handling cars ever made.. I wouldn't buy one because it looks sh*t. But this is a forum and what fun would it be if everyone agreed
  18. I think the thing is, you'll be doing yourself injustice if you look at a car and really like it but turn it down because there is another one parked two streets away from you, or you think others won't be able to tell the obvious difference between you car and an inferior model. I'm going to come around your house and point out all of your big brand electronics and say how me and my mates have got the same thing, then watch as you hurl them out the window in a fit of 'wanting to be different rage'. I suppose if you want an unpopular car and sacrifice performance / reliability / whatever for it then more power to you, I guess it's the same as sacrificing quirky looks for performance / reliability. EDIT: That's not to suggest all less popular cars lack performance / reliability.
  19. I've no idea why people are saying x y z are too 'common' or that no one would be able to tell it from another model of the same brand.. Who gives an iota what other people think about your car, do you apply the same logic to buying a work shirt or eating in a restaurant? 'F*ck eating in one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants, no one will be able to tell if I have fish or chicken on my plate, let's eat in the bins instead it's much less obvious' Get the car you want, not the one you want people to look at. If it were my money, I'd be walking to BMW (yes, walking) to spend every last penny on an M3.
  20. Don't mind the red Z on the 370 badge but the burger badge Z looks silly. Could be the photoshop I guess.
  21. I already have the Cobra pipe although what sort of deal we talking here? Probably be easier to sell the entire Cobra system. Feel free to PM me if more appropriate.
  22. Anyone know?
  23. I'm not so sure about that, my line of work the salary seems rather nice over there. No idea what the cost of living is like though.
  24. I have the non resonated Cobra system and to be fair, I don't get that much droning (maybe going deaf??).. I'm thinking of getting rid of mine now, only because I don't like the way the exits clamp onto the exhaust.. Doesn't really have that Jap look about it. Good quality system though
×
×
  • Create New...