Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. At 20 inches Sam I'd say the tyre and rim sizes are much wider than the 18" set up. Usually 235 or 245 front with a 275 to 295 rear. I could be wrong though.
  2. The camera missed it. I was drifting round that corner too, but the camera missed that aswell. Plus all the tyre smoke cleared really quickly. Honest.
  3. No idea what you were searching for on the internet when you found this......
  4. I was following Squee on Sunday morning and then we got in the cars and went for a drive her exhaust just made me chuckle. Sounded like she was full bore everywhere she went Even when tootling through 30 mph sections. BAAARRRPP!
  5. Already some awesome pics (and we've only got Thursday's so far), looking forward to seeing the rest
  6. Thank you Andy and Lydia. Awesome footage given the weather conditions. C'mon, admit it, at some point did you think "Damn, if I still had my Zed I'd be sat in the dry like these guys, heated seats on (GT pack only) instead of being stuck out here, soaking wet and shivering" ;P
  7. Hello and
  8. Happy 40th BM Have a great day
  9. I know the skirts aren't Nismo and not sure if it's genuine or not, but someone could bag a good deal/bargain here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-spoiler-kit-/251540562890?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a90fc63ca
  10. Here's some pics of my car I liked that I've borrowed from other members, taken in Wales 2014. Just because....
  11. I wouldn't let MopedMark anywhere near your ankle if he's holding a screwdriver mate. Before you knew it, those screws would be out, polished and nickel plated!
  12. Looks like a good turn out. If you haven't paid/confirmed yet, c'mon, cough up!
  13. Best bet is to drop him a message on Facebook (Tell him I sent you) He's just done a couple of forum members roofs on their 350 and 370. https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatewrapsuk
  14. Not really much help mate, but I don't get why they can't at least do the centre section as this isn't even 'rubberised'. I'm a total amatur and managed to wrap my interior parts (including the rubberised door handles) with no skill and cheap eBay wrap. Try Jack at Ultimate Wraps, Brierley Hill. He did my roof and window and is constantly wrapping interior parts.
  15. 14N

    Wales 2014 Pictures

    ^^^ Big box little box.... ^^^
  16. Happy birthday y'all. Have a great day!
  17. Be honest now, did you at any point take a gulp of paint whilst simultaneously dipping our paint brush in the beer though? I like his t-shirt....
  18. Worth noting that it also comes with shiny new bling springs too
  19. Hello and Mats. I look forward to seeing your progress with your 350z
  20. 14N

    Wales 2014 Pictures

    Haha. Was that before or after Mark kidnapped him and then ran him over!
  21. Cheers guys. I'll get some better pics once its taxed and tested. I just fitted a new battery and pulled it out the garage to run her upto temp and take those pics.
  22. Hi All, Yes, I appreciate that a car enthusiast forum is not exactly my target audience but I thought I'd open this up to you guys first before I go down the eBay, timewaster, dreamer and tyre kicker route. I've decided (reluctantly) to sell my immaculate Suzuki GSXR750 SRAD. She's a '98 on S reg with 18.5k miles. Part SH as I've done all the maintenence and oily bits myself. I've only done around 300 miles on her in the last 2 years, funnily enough, the same amount of time I've had my Zed. Genuine reason for sale - confirmed Zeditis. Not gonna waffle on with full ad details, as I said, most of you have no interest in anything with less than 4 wheels (although this is rear wheel drive) It will be MOT'd this week and also taxed from 1st June. I'm inviting offers around the £2000 mark as I think this reflects the fantastic condition. Please drop me a PM if you are interested and would like any more detail. Thanks for looking, Ian
  23. ^^^ ^^^
×
×
  • Create New...