Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Thanks Send Mopedmark a PM or search for 'core strut brace' in the member traders section
  2. Important thing is.... I had more bhp than most of the other guys there and my car sounded the best
  3. Just read this thread and don't feel quite so bad now: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82735-advice-needed-please-poor-day-on-the-dyno/page__hl__%2Bdyno+%2Bresults For the record, my car's a 2004 UK GT with 99.5k miles. It certainly doesn't feel low on power, but some more would be nice I guess.
  4. Hmm that does seem pretty low. Grundy, was your 258 at the flu or wheels?
  5. Ok, the figures are in.... 215 bhp at the wheels 258 at the flywheel. That's with a Japspped K1, custom Y pipe and a popchsrger.
  6. Hello and
  7. I'd be up for a meet at 07:00 with a departure time of 07:30 prompt from Donington . 1 - Sarahhp18 2. 14N
  8. It's also got 4 seats, maybe the street racer was a limited 4 seat edition we were unaware of And is he just bragging with the list of other cars he has?
  9. Stop pussy footing about Bradders. £100 is a steal if you're close enough to pick them up
  10. Well, I'm booked in, deposit paid. I guess we'll find out tomorrow how 99,000 miles, 10 years, a pop charger and K1 effect a 350Z. Any ideas or thoughts what figures I should expect?
  11. I know Nissan paint isn't the best or thickest, but I'd be really interested to see some photos of your issue if you've got them? Just to satisfy my own curiosity!
  12. Many (including me, Buster and now Bradders) have used Kinetix dimpled and grooved discs. I've had no isses at all - They're about £90 for a pair of fronts. EDIT - Well they were when I got mine! They appear to have gone up a bit now! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-350-z-roadster-G35-front-grooved-brake-discs-brembo-setup-TX066-/271387790909?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f2ff90e3d For the sake of another £50, I'd go for DBA's now I think.
  13. Hope to be doing mine this weekend. I've got a Turtle Wax kit. Great results
  14. Well, I've just been out with my rattle cans. This should give them something to think about....
  15. In my home town, there's been an impressive piece of graffiti/wall art in the town centre for a few years now. A couple of weeks ago, whilst driving past, I thought "That would make a great backdrop for a photo or two of my Zed". It's basically near the road side and there's access to it via a kind of driveway suitable for vehicles. So me, being the law abiding citizen I am, I figured I send the local council an email asking if I could have permission to park my car in front of the aforementioned wall for a maximum of about 10 minutes, just so I could get some pics. The council responded almost immediately and said they'd forwarded my email to the appropriate department and I should hear back soon. A week later (the beginning of last week) I hadn't heard anything, so I replied to the original response asking if there was a specific person I could contact, to which they gave me a name and email address. So I fired off an equally polite email, asking if I could just park there for a brief moment. I stated I wouldn't do it at peak times and would probably do it on an evening or Sunday afternoon (trying cause the least amount of fuss). I just want ed to get the thumbs up from a council official, in case the Rozzers turned up and I could quote a name to them. Anyways, here how the wall USED to look as recently as last week. (Courtesy of Google Earth). And here's how it looks now: They simply could of said "Thank you for your inquiry, but no".
  16. Apart from one or two select ones under the bonnet the forum sticker is the only one I'd display on my car. One in each rear quarter window
  17. +1 Me too
  18. Cheers guys, appreciate the response As I say, I'm not sure I'll actually get onto the RR, but it doesn't do any harm to prepare. They're all just routine checks anyway. It's a local RR and essentially it's a car club meet (RenaultSport) but I'm taking the Zed instead of the Clio Will see how the meet goes - might try sort a Zed meet there. 3 runs on the RR are £30 which I didn't think was a bad price.
  19. I may have an opportunity of chucking the Zed on a rolling road this weekend; I've never been to one before so I have all the intention of just spectating. However, if the opportunity arises, is there anything I could or should do to prepare my car for the RR? I might not even get chance as I think all spaces are full, but you never know. There'll be a mixture of cars there, and curiosity may get the better of folk. "Stick yer Zed on it mate, let's see watcha got". Just wanna ensure we're prepared
  20. Anyway - you gonna share the pics you took?
  21. Dude, you've just turned 19 years old, you've been driving your Zed for what, 2 weeks now? It was a Tesco car park, clearly with customers and their cars still present, we've all blipped the throttle to hear the sound of the V6, but there's a time and a place mate and an underground Tesco car park isn't it.
  22. Sorry, but 20 mph in an underground car park? And if it was loud enough to set car alarms off, I think I understand the angry mans rant IMO.
  23. Hi Karen, I've never seen a heat sheild fitted to the underside of a 350Z bonnet, or indeed the fixings for one. The fact that your bonnet appears to have been damaged by heat, doesn't sound good Have you got any pics of the bonnet or fixings you mention?
×
×
  • Create New...