Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. 'RTFM' - Something I've never seen on this forum. I had to Google it to see what it meant when I saw it on another forum
  2. No, the forum is the last thing I think of while I'm awake. When I'm asleep, I dream of you Chris
  3. Sorry Sarah, that was a (clearly failed) attempt at sarcasm. Let me re-phrase it.... 15 Zeds in convoy to Japfest!!!! :yahoo: :wiggle: :yahoo:
  4. I once heard that you know you love someone when they're the last person you think of before you fall asleep and the first you think of when you wake. I have to 'View new content' last thing before I go to sleep and it's the first thing I do in the morning. I guess I love this forum!
  5. 15 Zeds. How will he see us?
  6. Very awesome Bet that's mental with an R1 lump. Very mean, very green - Love it!
  7. Look forward to seeing you and your Zed next weekend mate. IMO, if you centre the TS decal, so the crease of the door runs through the centre of the lettering, this would be perfik
  8. If I'm honest mate, I prefer the Ginger Ninja without the carbon bonnet (I know Grundy's gonna hate seeing this)!
  9. Shameless plug and self promotion... I currently have a 'spare' boot divider. If anyone would like it (and save £14 on P&P), so just £45 I can bring it along with me. Send me a PM if you need more details
  10. Thought this may be of interest to you guys
  11. Oooo she shiny Congrats and
  12. Easier said that done, posting pics on here is a nightmare! Haha I see what you did there to the forum and congrats on your purchase.
  13. I'm not jealous at all. Now, if you were currently looking down a mountain side, covered in virgin white deep powder snow, after just being dropped off by a helicopter under a cloudless blue sky and were about to tighten up your bindings on your snowboard... Then I'd be jealous.
  14. Looking forward to seeing it next weekend Lynds. Looks cool
  15. It was black when you last saw it Mike
  16. Hello and Plenty of meets and events in the Midlands
  17. These won't no. But I do have a set of 370 dampers, although I haven't been able to find a 370 owner willing to try them!
  18. Bump I've currently got a couple of sets of these that I can bring to Japfest2 or the Ace Cafe meets if anyone's going and wants to save a fiver on P&P.
  19. I can't really add anymore than has been said above. This place isn't just a forum, it's a community. We all feel for you mate and wish you the best. If you do need anything, if we can, we'll help.
  20. Oi! Who you calling ruff??
  21. 02.08.2014 - 99116 Miles DYNO DAY at Viezu Technologies. Just a couple of pics. And this one - Strapped down tight and screaming, just the way I like 'em
  22. Hello and to the forum
  23. Well make sure you come on over and say hello to the rest of us mere mortals on the mixed Z car stand.
×
×
  • Create New...