Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Happy birthday Mark
  2. I was there - Gunmetal 350z with the orange engine bay.
  3. It's a shame you couldn't make it, you'd have won easily, all the opther cars were rubbish.....
  4. Some great pics Mike
  5. Is this why you weren't at Japfest?
  6. Great day guys. Good to put faces to names and see your cars. Thanks to everyone for coming and to Hollowpoint and the sexy crayon for their organisational skills
  7. Yeah, you should be fine Rich. Sarahhp18, as you have Hollowpoint's number, would you be able to drop him a text, just so Rich can have confirmation? I appreciate Mr & Mrs Hollowpoint are probably en route now tho.
  8. DE74 2TN - Moto Services J23A M1 Meet from 07:00 we'll be leaving 07:30 Synchronise watches
  9. Most painting accidents can be sanded down and re-attempted (I know from bitter experience) Watcha done ?
  10. Read a few posts earlier Rich. Also some stand passes available if you ask the sexy crayon
  11. So, just wondering, what's everybody doing this weekend? Anyone got anything special planned for tomorrow? Japfrst TOMORROW folks!!!
  12. Aww Rich! I tried this a couple of weeks ago after painting my plenum. But was only able to use mirrored card, then I tried mirrored plastic. Neither were quite 'mirror' enough and looked naff, so I binned the idea. That looks really good mate. I have a DE bonnet......
  13. Is that one of those new bi-polar exhausts? Hello and to the forum
  14. Say "Hi" to Squee everybody....
  15. Is nearly a Z Legend

  16. Is nearly a Legend.

  17. Is anyone getting ever-so-slightly excited? I just hope it's car cleaning weather tomorrow!
  18. Fair comments. From what I've gathered, they make a habit of cocking the event and organisation up. It's probably going to be my only major event this year, so I'll go no matter what, but next year I'm going back to Japfest at Combe and will try and make it to some more like Trax.
  19. Oh no Why not dude?
  20. Grundy's not the only one adding stickers in advance of Japfest. Here's my latest addition to the engine bay
  21. Double, double, double post +1
  22. Hello and Paul
  23. And you've just bought a 350Z? And you've just joined the forum? Oh. Oh dear. Are you guys gonna tell him about Zeditis or shall I?
×
×
  • Create New...